Author's Note and Characters

Author's Note:

Hi! So this is my second time writing fanfic in wattpad, I actually posted one story before but when I update it for few times I lost the will to continue and write it. Then I just continue writing aus on my twitter (twt: @sawadeekangAEna ) if you want to read it you can check my account there.

My works are for INTO1 and their cp ships. And this is the second time I'll be writing for thai cp artists.( The first fanfic I did was PerthMark - Perth Tanapon and Mark Siwat but I unpublish it and discontinue ). But this is my first fanfic for DMD fam/artists.

This story is purely fictional (lol. That's why i make this in fanfiction genre). I only made this for fun and out of my imagination or storyline idea.

English is not my first language so please expect grammatical and typographical errors.

Will put a warning ( ⚠️🔞 ) signs in every part if needed to aware the readers that, that chapter/part will have a scenario which is shouldn't be suitable for young readers or might trigger readers. I always valued awareness so if you can't take or will just trigger you that part, I suggest you should skip the part and proceed to the next. I'll try my best to put an appropriate words so it won't trigger the readers.

I may not probably update this regularly or same exact days of updating. I probably very active on updating those days or totally IA because of my real life/outside stan world stuffs or if I'm busy spazzing on my cpop stan but I'll try my best to give you updates if I got time to update it or whenever I don't have anything to do.

Disclaimer:

All events, issues, and character's behavior and perspectives are entirely fictional and purely based on the author's imagination and ideas. This story does not contain in order to offend someone, as well as there may be profanity in it.
The following information that used in this story are for entertainment purposes only and didn't intended to harm someone.

NOTE: DON'T HATE THE ARTIST, HATE THE CHARACTER IN THE STORY.

I hope you'll enjoy and like it. Leaving comments, dms and feedbacks will always be well appreciated and will surely helps me to improve my writing️☺️☺️

Characters:

Tutor Koraphat
Yim Pharinyakorn
Zee Pruk
Nunew Chawarin
Max Kornthas
Nat Natasit
Net Siraphop
James Supamongkon
Jimmy Kritsanaphan
Tommy Sittichok
Poppy Ratchapong
Mark Sorntast
Park Parnupat
- others to be announce in the story.

🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆

Enjoy reading 😗💗