Chapter 3 (Contains 🔞 scene)

NUNEW

After the class Hia Zee came to the uni to pick me up and drive me to go to shooting set. Till now I'm still curious why he need to pick me up when it is just normal shooting day. And basically, he doesn't have any scene today with me. And as far as I know he always have a 'date' with someone during his free time alone.

We are on our way to set when he probably noticed my irregular stealing gaze on him that made me look at him a bit surprised but his sight is still on the road.

"Just asked if you have something to ask me."

"Ahm- n-nothing..." I said in a bit frightened tone.

"I know there is, so stop wasting time and just ask."

He is back on being his cocky him.

"I'm just curious why you have to pick me up in my university. You don't usually do this. I mean not if P'Tom ordered you to do this or if there's a promotio- wait is there anything came up?"

I immediately asked as I realized one thing. Hia never do this kind of service towards me if it wasn't for fan service or if there is something or any upcoming project or endorsement that seeing that will fit us to be there face. And I'm not wrong. It is really is as what I thought.

"Hmm. There's a visitor in the set today. He owned a luxury clothing brand and looking for a bl couple that fit to be the newest face of their brand. And fortunately, we are part of the choices and there's a high chance for us to got the brand. When Director Aof told me about that I asked Tommy that I'll pick you up so he don't have a choice but to agree."

He said and I just nod. I knew it, he would never do such thing if it wasn't for one thing. HIS FAME AND CAREER.

We already reach the shooting place and as what we expect. There are some fans waiting outside and as we passed by them, Hia immediately open the window for the fans to see us inside. And as usual, for them to see that we are together and he picked me up.

As he parked the car, I was about to open the door when he stop me.

"Hold on."

"What?"

"What ever I say and whatever I do to you today, just be cooperative and go with the flow. We need to impress them to get the brand. Don't act fool. Just do what I just said."

He said and I rolled my eyes as I nod.

"Stay still. I'll open the door for you."

He said as he hop off the car and open the door for me to exit his car. He welcomed me with his charming and sweet smile. His hands start being touchy and acting like he really treat me so special. I just follow the act and do what he wants.

We walk towards the resting area while holding hands and walk towards the brand owner that is already looking at us as we arrived.

"Glad to see you here Mr. Lim "

Hia greet Mr. Lim as he reach for his hand to shake hands and immediately wrap his right hand around my small waist. I do shake Mr. Lim's hand too but didn't do anything after.

"I just stop by cause I meet someone near the area and I heard you have a shooting today. So i just came here to watch a glimpse of it."

As the talk continues, I just looking at Hia and Mr. Lim while talking and just smile or talk if asked. Few minutes and we already start the shooting as Mr. Lim just watch beside P'Aof.