Chapter 8 (Contain 🔞 scene)

ZEE

"Okay, in 20 minutes we will continue our photoshooting."

One of the staffs shout as reminding the crew to be ready to get back to work after the break. She walk towards me and say,

"Mr. Zee Pruk, in less than 20 minutes we will be back to photoshooting."

I nod as she remind me and walk to the guy kinda next to me and said the same thing, the guy that is just few steps away from me who is really busy in his phone since we had the break time. This kid is trying to hide his big smiles but it getting show more everytime he try to avoid it by biting his lips.

I wonder what is he watching or looking at his phone or probably who is he talking with that made him look this cutely shy yet happy. I just observed him more by just looking at him and few moments he probably feel my gaze.

He took a glance at me and when he see I am looking at him curiously he looked back at his phone. I didn't take away my gaze at him, trying to get his attention. And as what I expected, he couldn't resist my eyes.

"Hia~ why? Please~ don't look at me like that~"

He said in his cute shy voice that really made everyone smile. Even I myself really saw it so cute. I can't even resist him when he start acting like a baby and speaking this cute, everytime he is begging or asking for something. But to make it clear, I'm not into him. I just have to act like I am madly in love with him cause that's how easily can make fans love us and support us individually in the future.

"Nothing" I say in my straight face.

"Are you sure?" He said giving me his confused face. cute.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing, just playing in my phone."

"Seems like you're not playing. You are talking to whom?"

"I'm just talking to my friends."

"Let me guess, it's not Yim nor Nat?"

"Just tell him that you're jealous every time he is talking to someone else and his attention is not on you. Mr. Pruk Panich."

A guy behind us suddenly speak that made the both of us look at his way.

"Aww Phi Max, Good afternoon." Nunew greet Max.

"Hello Nunew." Max said smiling ear to ear to Nunew while the other guy gave him his sweet smile that made his cheeks get cheeky and his eyes curving cutely.

"As far as I know you don't have work here." I said that made the both of them look at me.

"You're not gonna say hello to me?" Max said.

"If I say hello, will you leave us alone?" I said.

"Come on, man. I'm your best friend, I won't steal what's yours."

Max said while letting out a chuckle and Nunew just smile trying so hard not to be seen him shy. I just sigh in disbelief.

"Mr. Nunew, You can go in front. We are taking solo shots now."

The staff said that made us look at the staff and Nunew's direction. Nunew stand and look at us smiling before leaving.

"When will you tell him you really like him?"

Max said that made me look at him shocked.

"What's with that face? Do you really like him already?" Max added.