Chapter 10 - ( Contain 🔞 scene)

(Contains 🔞 scene)

NEW

Hia slowly but passionately kissing my neck down to my chest and back to my shoulders. I'm already losing my control as I think he is too. My hands automatically wrap on his nape and the other one is pulling his hair not so tight but enough to let him know that I'm drowning with his kisses.

He goes back to my face and kisses my lips again, more aggressive than earlier. I'm starting to let out a small moan but trying to stop it. I'm still conscious that we are still in the dressing room and at any minute someone might heard me or will come in.

He unbuttoned my top and displayed my upper body naked to him. He is about to unbuttoned and unzipped my bottom when I stop his hands. We look at each other and I see the lust in his eyes. We both hardly breathed and caught up on our breath.

"Why?"

"W-we still have shooting for tomorrow."

"And?"

"I- I'm afraid I can't -"

"This is your first time, am I right?"

I don't know why I become shy but I look down and nod. I just heard him chuckle. I still can't look at him but he moved down and looked at my face and started kissing me again.

It's just another round of tongue crushes. His soft lips mesmerized me so much that I can't take his lips away from me. I'm not tired of feeling his lips on mine. I love it so much.

I was about to put my right hand on his member but we heard a knock on the door.

*Knock knock*

"Nunew! Are you inside? I already got your food. Open the door!"

As we heard the voice I immediately pushed him away but not that hard. He just looks at me and to the door.

"It's P'Tommy."

"Your manager is always bad at timing."

"Hia~!! What should we do? He will scold me if he knows what we are doing here right now."

"We can let him see, if you want."

"Hia!!!"

"Fine fine, fix yourself. I'll go out first and talk to him."

"What will you tell him?"

"I can handle this, just fix yourself."

Hia said and I just nod. He is about to leave but he stepped back and pin me on the wall and kissed me aggressively again. I kissed back and about to wrap my arms around his neck but he stopped kissing me. And look at my eyes,

"Fix yourself now. I'm leaving na~"

He said in his soft whisper voice, I nod. He left a soft peck on my lips before closing the door. My heart starts to beat faster than earlier. And trying to calm myself and breathe normally.

Then I heard voices outside it's Hia and P'Tommy.

"What took you so long - Zee? Where's Nunew?"

"He is inside, taking a bath. He has a stomach ache earlier. So I didn't leave, he's afraid someone will know."

"And what took you so long to open the door?"

P'Tommy in his doubtable voice. Even I'm inside and can't see them I can imagine his facial expression.

"I'm changing my clothes and when you knock I'm totally naked. Do you expect me to open the door for you and let people see me naked?"