Chapter 11

TUTOR

"And that's the research presentation from our group. Thank you for listening."

James does the closing as we are done presenting the topic that we choose for our project.

"Very nice, I like the presentation. Keep up. Everyone gives them a round of applause."

Our professor said, everyone clapped and we thanked them before going back to our seats.

"So, we are done with the half phase of the project I'll be giving you 3 more weeks to finish the other half and after that we can tell whose work will be topped and receive a perfect mark on my class. So, yeah everyone that's all for today. See you at the finals."

The professor added as he left the room. Everyone starts to stand and leave while the four of us stay in our seats and look like the two beside me and Yim looks so tired.

"Are you two okay? You look exhausted"

Yim asked them with a worried look.

"I've been so caught up on my work schedule. I even have commercials to shoot. I'm so tired, then now we need to finish this for 3 weeks. Is that possible?"

Nunew whines. Yim just patted his shoulder then I look at James and asked,

"And you? Still having a hardtime?"

James spoke,

"Very hard, I still need to fill my trainees schedules for almost 2 weeks and worst I don't have a choice."

I just nod hearing his answer. I understand him well. He wants to do this, so I support him.

"Then I'll work on the rest of the project. You two can do what part you want and think you can do."

Yim said. We look at him and he giving us his convincing look. Then James spoke again,

"No, You and Tutor already do the large parts. It's time for us to do the half."

"It's fine. I don't have anything to do after I'm done with my duty in the library. So I still have a lot of free time to do that. Don't worry."

"Me neither, I don't have anything to do. So I can help Yim. Actually I can just do some parts while waiting for his duty to end. Just like before."

I said. And James and Nunew immediately sit straight and give us a suspicious look.

What the hell is wrong with these two?

"Wait, since when did you two again become friends? I mean, we are all friends but since when do you two tag along well?"

James said, and Nunew continues to speak.

"Yeah, I thought you both will kill each other whenever you're together."

"What the hell is wrong with you two? We are already cool. Can't we have some peace?"

I said both of them just nod as if they believe in my statement.

"Ah ah ah~ stop already. We could do what part we want and we can."

Yim said and all of us nod in agreement.

"Oh! I have an idea."

James said. We look at him and wait for him to continue.