Chapter 5

Third Person's POV

It's already weekend, New, Yim, Tutor and James scheduled to meet up in Tutor's apartment to do their project. But since Yim is just living next door he just waited for James and New to come first before going to devil's place. He's afraid Nunew and James will saw someone's dead body in the room when they came.

He called Nunew and said the guy is already in it's way to their area. It is just almost half an hour when Nunew said they just got packed up from set. And Yim understand it. He just patiently waiting when his phone beep and saw their groupchat for their project purposes.

*Research groupchat

James: I'm sorry, I'll be late for more minutes. I'm still at the cafe. My co-worker that should be in shift in counter in not yet here. Bare with me.

Yim: It's okay, New is on his way too. No rush.

Tutor: Your co-worker is such an irresponsible one. If I were your boss. I'll fire him.

James: We should fire are boss first before him. That sucker is getting into my nerves.

New: Why?

Tutor: James is always complaining how flirty and shitty his boss is to them or should I say just to him.

Yim: It's annoying, I understand you James.

Tutor: How's that become annoying? I don't see it.

Yim: You've never known cause you are yourself being annoying one. No doubt.

New: HAHAHAHA

James: Thank you Yim, you understand me. I agree, Tutor is really annoying. How come you become my friend.

Tutor: Shouldn't I the one who saying that to you? Yim?

Yim: Whatever.

New: Yim, you don't have to wait for me. You can go to Tutor's room since you are just neighbors.

James: Wait? What? You are just neighbors?

Tutor: Yes.

Yim: unfortunately true.

Tutor: Hey!

New: AHAHAHA anyway. I'm near the area. I'll see you guys later.

James: I can now leave. I'm on my way there.

Tutor: Okay see you. James give me take out.

James: Got it. I'll take out for the three of you.

*end conversation

TUTOR

As I place the things that we might need in the living room. I look at the place and stare at the door. I just realize that Yim is just next door why he can't just go in here while waiting for others. Since New is near here now. I decided to go out and go straight to Yim's room and knock on his door.

"New! What took you so lon-- Tutor. What do you want?" He said as he open the door.

"Why are you still here?"

"This is my room asshole.Do you expect me to leave here?"

"No, I mean why are you still here? You can wait for Nunew in my room."

He just give me a shock look.

"No thanks. I'll wait for Nunew. I'm afraid they might found dead body inside your room and I'm no where to be found."