Chapter 1

YIM

"Yim! Open the door! Yim! "

That's the noice with a loud knock outside I heard as I hang my towel on the rack. I walk towards the door and open it. Two guys are outside and the irritated one is about to knock my door again as if he will going to break it in any moment.

"What took you so long to open the door?" New said, who walked directly inside as if he owned my room.

My looks followed his movements as he sat on my bed, looks in his bad mood.

"Is it about P'Zee again?" I whispered to Nat and he just pat my shoulder and nod.

I shook my head and close the door. And I continue fixing myself. It's still early before our first class and my room is just next to the university so they always hang around here if we still have time.

New and I are in the same Engineering course while Nat is in Faculty of Economics. But we still have some same classes so we still hang out and go to school together.

I was busy fixing my hair when New started to say everything he kept inside him.

"I don't understand him. He always saying never let people see me flirting around cause we are love team it will ruin our image but he himself seen in a movie date with someone. This isn't right, why I can't do that when he can. I really wanna kill him. "

New said as he crumbled my pillow. If my pillow is alive, it will be murdered in any minute.

"Are you mad cause you can't flirt around or you are just jealous? " Nat start teasing New.

"Me? Jealous? Haha nice joke Nat. Of course not! Why am I? " New denied.

"Yeah? Nat, New probably is just irritated with his cp dating other people. There's nothing more with that. Maybe he just want someone to date him too. Or maybe he just want P'Zee date him instead for real." I said sarcastically.

Nat and I laughed and look at him with a teasing look. New gave death glares to the both of us back and forth.

"Are you two really my friends? " New said, mad mad.

"Of course, that's why we know you're jealous." Nat teased.

"Nat! I told you I'm not!" New said in his not so loud voice to defend himself.

"Fine, fine. Calm down. We are just teasing you. Okay. Calm down." I said as I hold him and let him sit back.

"Why not just date someone who will asked you? You got a lot of fans, it's impossible no one wants to date you." I said.

"That's the problem. Hia always block every person who trying to flirt with me in my social media accounts. And you know, people assumed we are dating. So who'll dare to when we are acting like a real couple on and kinda off cam." New said.

"Wait! He knows your accounts? We talk about him most of the time right? Did he saw it?"

Nat asked that made me also remember it.

"No, he didn't. He just borrowing my phone to check it. And also He knows you two. He knows that you are my best friends so he didn't dare to look at what we are talking to. Cause he thinks it is our comfort zone, so he didn't dare to look at it." New explained.

"Atleast he knows what privacy means, sort of." I said.

We just laughed and talk about some random things and few moment decided to leave and go to our classes.