Chapter 2

Yim

New and Nat came in my dorm and will spend the night here. Since New and I have an early class tomorrow morning and Nat is just bored in his own house. We decided to place mattresses on the floor for us to lay down and sleep. And as usual, New start complaining nonstop about his job problems. Specially his co-worker.

"I don't have a doubt how come he become the best actor for consecutive times. He's really good at acting." I said.

"Exactly. And If it wasn't for work I would never show up on set and never wanted to work with him." New in his irritated looks, then lay down in his stomach.

"But didn't you really wanted to be an actor and work with him at first cause you said you're his No. 1 fan? Right?" Nat.

"That was before, I change my mind now." New said and sit up that made us chuckle.

"Fine, fine. Let's sleep now. We still have class early in the morning. Good night." I said and all of us go to our pillows and in a minute all of us is already sleeping.

Few weeks passed by with the same scenario. They sometimes sleep in my dorm, spend together for breakfast or lunch then if they need to do their things I'll just go to library or go back to my dorm to sleep.

Also semester ends and I go home with my brother to spend my one week vacation at home with our mom. After a week I came back to university since I have to

I'm at the library sorting books and putting it back to it's respective shelves. Nunew came here a minute ago to start complaining again. As Nat needs to do group works with his classmates, New don't know where to go this early. We have class in less than an hour and later his Hia will come to university to pick him up. Instead of waiting at his house for class time before going to school he came here just to follow me wherever I go in library.

"I don't even know why he needs to pick me up here. P'Tom can do that or I can just take a cab to go to set."

"You already said it, he is very showy like this cause of your industry so called Fan Service. What do you expect." Nunew just let out a sigh.

"I know but he's not even asking me if I want or liking this."

"So you don't like it?" I asked raising my left brow looking at him.

"I don't know. He making me dizzy. I can't understand his actions nowadays towards me. He will be this sweet then afterwards become cold. He will be so caring and giving me his full attention then next thing he will ignore me." Nunew continue to complain.

Class Time is about to start when we reach the classroom for our next subject. Nunew still complaining about things, i just let him cause I know how stressful his life being an actor who can just easily complain about everything to other people.

Then our lady professor came in and two guys are at his back following her and placing the things they have in their hands that seems our prof's stuffs.

I notice the both look so familiar and in a minute I realize they are the ones I encounter few weeks ago. The guy with white skin and brown hair look at our direction. Seemed he noticed me cause he gave me a smile and start walking towards me while the other one behind him, the devil one, looking at the different direction looks like trying to find an empty seat.

"Hi, Yim! Are this seats taken?" James pointing at the two seats beside me.

"Uhm. No, it's still available."