Chapter 7

JAMES

I woke up very early cause I need to go to cafe. Even though I don't have duty today, since my annoying boss want me to go to his office cause of his important matter that I don't have any idea what the hell it is.

It's already 9 in the morning and I wait for our boss to come to work. Crazy how he wants me to come for work very early while he is always late. I've been here since 7:30 and just like what I expected he is not here.

I stay on counter first to help my co-workers taking orders while waiting for him. And it is quarter to 10 when he came. Looking so bossy as he enter the shop. But immediately wear his fake smile as he approach some customers.

As he reached counter and saw me sitting in a small chair inside while chitchatting to some coworkers, he immediately raise his left brows and gesture me to follow him. I just sigh and follow upstairs, his office is located at 2nd floor of the shop. Only four rooms and a living area space, good for visitors are here in the floor.

The owner's office room, Our boss' office room, two resting bedrooms for the employees. Employee bedrooms has 4 double deck beds each, cause the owner thought it's necessary cause we have part timers that still a student and if there's no place to stay for us, the shop is open for us to stay in but still there are some limitations and reminders that needed to comply.

The owner of this shop is really thoughtful and kind, he cares a lot about his people that's why we respect him so much. But his son is really different from him. I'm wondering how come he got an evil child?

I cameback to my senses when I accidentally bump into a not so hard back. And I realized my boss stopped walking.

"I told you to come to my office early in the morning, right? And why are you just now?" He said.

Wa what the? Isn't he the one late? I'm already here very early.

"Sir, I'm already here before 8. You are the one who are not here yet."

"So you're saying I'm late?"

YES! YOU ARE! I'VE WAITED FOR HOW LONG AND YOU WILL JUST GOING TO SCOLD ME FOR BEING LATE?

"It's not that sir, I just said that I came here early as what you want me to come. But when I asked my coworkers they said you haven't coming yet."

"I know. What I mean is I told you to come to my office early in the morning but I will just see you sitting at the counter?"

Huh?

"Sir? What do you mean?"

"*Sigh* i told you to come here in my office but you stay in the counter."

"Huh?"

"What I ordered you is to wait for me here, inside my office and not downstairs."

"I can't come up here in your office sir, cause you are not yet here."

"But I'm the one who told you to wait me here."

"It's against the rules of the sh--"

"If i told you to wait for me here you should follow my order. I didn't lock my office so you could come in earlier. And in fact, my dad trust you the most that's why he made you a team leader right?"

He said as he sit down on his chair and giving me his cocky smirk and looks. I sigh as a response being defeated.

"I understand sir. I'm sorry for not following your instructions. I'll listen and follow it next time."