Prank War

"ARE YOU CRAZY?" Ace shouts as I tell my plan to him. I wince from the noise and smile sheepishly at him. I know what I am doing is crazy and idiotic. But I want to do this.

"Repeat. I think I heard you wrong. You want to prank August, and then he will prank you back, and then it turns into a prank war, and after your ultimate prank on him, you will forgive him?" Adora glares at me.

"Yes," I mumble weakly. I know. I know it sounds crazy, but I want to forgive August. Even though we won't be going back to being best friends, I want to forgive him. It was a good thing that happened, so I am not angry anymore.

I am sure I will regret it if I don't forgive him.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?" Adora yells at me this time. I roll my eyes. Ok, this is getting old.

"Guys, we all established that I am crazy. But I want to do this," I stand firm.

"Alex, I love you, but this is crazy. I don't want you to get hurt again. I can't see you get hurt again," She pleads.

"I am just going to forgive him. I want to be the bigger person and set things right, that's all. I am not going to get close to him again, ok?" I assure them.

"I don't know about this," Adora sighs.

"What if he hurts you again, taking advantage of your kindness. I am against this idea. He doesn't deserve your kindness," Ado mumbles.

"Ado, come on. I realised something important yesterday. I will regret it if I don't forgive him and make things right, and I don't want to regret anything. I want to move on," I urge. She looks at me, and I can see that she is still against me doing this. I give her my puppy dog eyes, and she finally sighs. Yay.

"Fine. But I am going to kill you if you get hurt. I will kill you and not him," She warns. I squeal and give her a tight hug. I hopefully look at Ace, who has not spoken a single word since shouting at me.

He is already looking at me, smiling, and I hug him knowing that he has given me permission.

We all head to my home to get ready for the prank war. I did not tell the twins about the letter. I feel bad not telling my best friend, but I want it to be a secret between him and me. I wonder why he called himself that. The Sepal.

"So, what are we doing?" Ace questions, getting excited.

"This is the beginning of prank war. So, it has to be epic," I grin.

We spend the next few hours thinking of a prank and making preparations. It was nice since we caught up on what was happening in our lives. Then finally, it was time.

I wear a dark purple tank top and black high waisted skinny jeans. I pair them with my favourite pair of white sneakers, put my hair in a high ponytail and braid only a small portion.

I silently tiptoe to the kitchen to steal my mom's brownies and head toward school. It's early in the morning, so my parents are sleeping. I left them a sticky note informing them I left early for school since I wanted to study. They obviously won't believe my lie.

I plug my earphones in and listen to songs as I skate toward my school, enjoying the beautiful sunrise. Things like this make me feel glad that I am alive and able to enjoy this beautiful morning.

I find the twins waiting near the school gate. They are both immersed in their phones. They didn't hear me approaching them, so I creep up behind them,

"Hey, whatcha doin?" I question.

"AHH," They both shriek and simultaneously place their hands on their heart.

"You scared me," They both groan and give each other the stink eye. I look at their phone and see Ado watching cat videos and Ace watching dog videos. Talk about being complete opposites.

"Morning to you too," I greet them and hand them the brownie. We eat as we walk inside the school. The school is practically deserted.

We get down to work, and half an hour later, we are done. Students start arriving, and our target finally arrives.

He arrives near his locker and stops. He looks at the number lock and gets confused since we used a permanent marker to hide the numbers. He tries to put in the right combination, but it will be a miracle if he puts the right one.

The three of us are hiding near the staircase, watching him struggle. I start chuckling because he looks so annoyed. I start laughing when he bites the inside of his cheek and sighs, which he often does when he is annoyed. Somehow, he puts the correct combination and opens the locker. Then,

"Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep," Alarm clocks start blaring. Everyone in the hallway closes their ears due to the annoying and loud noise. August tries frantically to stop the alarm clock. He tries hitting the alarm clock in different places, looking for a stop button.

I sit on the floor because I am laughing too hard. Not able to take it anymore, Blue smashes the alarm clock onto a nearby wall, and the noise stops. I bite the inside of my cheek hard. Ado closes her mouth with both her hands, muffling her laughs, and Ace bites his t-shirt to muffle his sound.

He looks around to see who pranked him, and we all hide behind the wall, still laughing. I peek a little and find blue holding the pack of skittles that we placed in his locker. We are not that mean to play such a horrible prank on him, and also, he will know that it is me who pranked him.

He closes his eyes and chuckles while shaking his head—prank success. I grin at the twins letting them know that the prank is a success.

Blue heads to class, and all three of us go to our locker to collect books for our first class.

"I would say that was our best prank," Ace chuckles.

"I can't stop laughing, and my stomach hurts," Adora whines.

"His face as he tried to stop the loud noise was hilarious," I recall his panicked face and start laughing again.

The bell rings, signalling the start of the first period, and we all head towards class. I have this period with August, and the twins have a different period. This is also the class where I sit next to Blue. I enter the classroom and walk towards my seat.

I smile at him as I sit down, and he looks taken aback but smiles back. Fifteen minutes into the class, I dropped the pencil I was taking notes with and got up to retrieve it. But there is one tiny problem,

I can't get up.

I am stuck to the chair. I look at August and find him looking down with his hand on his forehead and a smirk on his face.

SHIT. 

         ______________________________

Hey everyone. Sorry for the late update. I had my end semester exams. How was this chapter. How will their relationship progress after this. Vote and leave a comment. Jesus loves you

Love😍
Author