Finally?

Lover boy? My eyes widen at the realization. I was so anxious about meeting him, so I took sleeping pills to fall asleep, and the letters that Blue wrote completely occupied my mind, and I forgot about him.

"Carter asked me to help you get ready. Don't worry, he told me just ten minutes ago," She smiles.

"Okay, off you go," She says, handing me a bag.

"It's your dress. My birthday gift," Cam smiles. I open it and find the most beautiful dress I have ever laid my eyes on.

It's a beautiful square-necked, backless dark purple dress with pleats and a bowknot that stops just below my knees. There is also a pair of simple light grey open-toe block heels made of very soft cloth material.

I quickly take a bath, and Cameron does my hair and makeup. She goes for a very natural look, only highlighting my lips with the same colour lipstick as the dress. She puts up my hair in a simple yet beautiful bun and pins a small white bow tie, a hair accessory beneath it. I also wear a small white pearl necklace that hugs my neck and a white pearl bracelet on my right hand, pairing it with long pearl earrings.

I slip into my dress at exactly five-thirty and look at myself in the mirror.

"You look beautiful, like a princess," My mom speaks my mind.

"You look beautiful, Alex," Cameron gleams. I look beautiful, something my fifteen-year-old self would never believe. It's shocking to see how much has changed in two years.

"Pictures," My mom exclaims and takes a ton of photos.

"Here, this has been in the family for quite a while. My mom gave it to me before I got married, and I am giving it to you now," My mom says, slipping a ring on my right ring finger.

"Mom, I am not getting married," I say, noticing the tears in her eyes.

"It feels like it," Mom says, gently wrapping her arms around me. I hug her back and get emotional suddenly. I really wish Adora was here. She would have started bawling right about now.

"Alright, no crying, please. That can come later. The most important part of your life awaits," Cameron exclaims.

"Thank you, Cam. You have no idea what it means to me," I say, hugging her.

"Come on, we have to hurry," Cameron urges, and I wear my heels and take the last letter he wrote before we drive to school.

My leg starts bouncing up and down in anxiety, and I feel like my heart is about to pop out of my chest.

"Hey, hey, it's okay. Deep breaths," Cameron reminds me. I take deep breaths to calm myself.

"I can't do this, Cam. I feel like I am going to die," I say, tears welling up.

"I will kill you if you cry. You are not ruining your makeup," She warns.

"Aren't you supposed to be some big fighter or something? Is the great Alex going to run away from, probably meeting the man she might marry?" Cam scolds.

Yes, I am strong. I mean, I can take guys double my size. So, this is nothing. I can do this. Cam is right. He might be the one. I can't run away from someone like him. I will regret it for the rest of my life. It's okay. I can do this. The anxiety soon turns into excitement. I am going to meet him.

"Cam,"

'Hmm?"

"I am finally meeting him," I say, making her look at me.

"Yeah,"

"I am finally meeting him," I say a bit louder.

"YESSSS," I finally shout, making Cam laugh.

"Yes, Alex. It's finally time for you to be happy again,"

We soon reach the school, and she blindfolds me and leads me carefully.

"Are you in on this? Do you know who it is?" I ask.

"You will soon find out,"

"We are here," Cam informs and removes my blindfold.

I blink my eyes to adjust to the light and find myself standing in front of the tree outside the cafeteria.

The tree has a piece of paper stuck to it. I take it, and the words bring a smile to my face.

'Hey, flower. How are you, my love? First of all, happy birthday, my warrior. I hope you didn't freak out much as I did. I had like fifteen panic attacks, but it's okay because I finally get to reveal myself. I have been waiting for this moment for so long that you have no idea. I really wish you don't get disappointed after seeing me, and I hope you fall in love with me because I am crazy about you. I can't imagine ever loving someone else as much as I love you. So, are you ready, my love? It's finally time to bring this story to an end. I love you, ML2. See you soon, my warrior.'

Yours truly

The Sepal.

"Alexis," A voice calls out, and I freeze. Wow, it's finally happening. I finally get to meet him. I look at Cam, and she gives me an encouraging smile. I take a deep breath and turn around.

My breath catches in my throat when I find him standing there with a bouquet of roses and a teddy bear.

"Hey, Dove," Augusts smiles widely.

"It's you?" I ask weakly, and he walks towards me. He hands me the bouquet and takes my hands in his.

"No," He answers, grinning at me.

"I am letting you go, remember?" He smiles, but I can feel the sadness behind the words.

"I have orders to escort you to the field, my lady," He bows and gently leads me.

"You were in on this?" I ask, baffled.

"Yep,"

"I don't know what to say," I say, confused.

"You will have plenty to say once you meet him. For now, just enjoy this walk with me," I do as I am told and enjoy the cool breeze mixed with the smell of roses.

"I really hope you are happy from now on, Dove," Blue says once we reach the field. He hugs me, kisses my forehead and lets go of my hand.

"Go," He says, and I start heading inside. I walk alone, holding the bouquet and the teddy. My pace increases when I find a silhouette in the middle of the field. The lights suddenly switch on, blinding me for a moment. I blink my eyes to adjust to the brightness and look at him.

"Ace," I whisper. 

                  _______________________

Hey guys. Sorry for not uploading sooner. Life was very chaotic the past few weeks. So, what do you think about this chapter? I really think I can improve more. Vote and leave a comment. Jesus loves you.

Love 😍
Author