You Started This

I am actually rethinking my life decisions right now. Was it a good idea to prank him? I mean, what was I expecting? I knew August was fast, but this fast?

I try to move left and right slowly to see if I can free myself. I do it very slowly so that my pants don't rip. I glance at August from the corner of my eye and find him biting his cheeks so that he doesn't laugh out loud. Why oh why do I find myself in these situations?

The class soon comes to an end, and everyone starts leaving. Alta, a girl from the track team who occasionally talks to me, approaches me. She comes to a stand in front of me and looks at me up and down like she knows what is going on. I nervously smile at her.

"Not going for lunch?" She questions.

"I am waiting for Ace and Adora. They said they would meet me here," I lie easily.

"Oh, okay, can you please wait outside? Workers are coming to renovate this room, and the teacher asked me to make sure everyone leaves the class,"

I vaguely remember the teacher inform something about renovations. This is bad. The worst possible timing.

"Oh, okay,"

"So, can you please leave? August too." She informs him, and he nods, chuckling.

"Um... I can't really get up now. I kind of have a situation." I say, hoping she would not question further and leave.

"Situation?" Blue, you are dead meat once I free myself.

"I peed myself," I mumble. August snickers and covers it up with a cough.

"The weather is chilly," He plays it off.

"It's summer, you idiot," I state, irritated.

"What?" Atla questions, ignoring him.

"I PEED MYSELF," I shout, and August falls off the chair and starts laughing, not even trying to hide it anymore.

Atla gives me a 'are you kidding' look and sighs.

"Did you really expect me to believe that? You rule the school, dude. You are not that much of an idiot. Fine, stay here. It might take another 15 minutes for the workers to arrive, so you have time to do whatever you have to do," She waves her hands and walks out of the class. I heave a sigh of relief. Atla comes back in, a smirk on her face.

"Oh, if you wanted to be alone with August, you could have just said so," Alta winks at me.

August, who is drinking water after laughing too much, starts choking, and I am red from embarrassment. She chuckles and leaves the class.

You know, I could have just told her that someone glued me to the chair. That would have been less embarrassing. I look at August and see him still coughing, so I rub my hands together and hit him hard on his back.

He stops coughing and instead groans in pain.

"W.. wh.. what the heck," He manages to speak.

"That is payback for making me embarrass myself," I inform him feeling satisfied.

"Hey, you actually started this," He glares at me. I ignore him and try to free myself.

"What are you doing?" Ace questions and I look at him as he comes inside with a confused expression. He looks at August and raises an eyebrow at me.

"I am stuck,"

"Stuck?"

"Yeah. He glued me to this chair," I sigh, pointing at August and he waves at Ace. How did I get myself into this mess?

At least Ace tried to hide his laughter, but the idiot I call my best friend starts laughing, rolling on the floor, just like August did a few minutes ago. When did she even come?

I rub my hands together to teach her a good lesson.

"She will die if you hit her as you hit me," August exclaims in horror. Good point.

"You are strong, you know." He mumbles and gathers his things to leave the class.

Ace stops laughing as August leaves, glaring holes on the back of his head. I think August knew since he covered the backside of his head as he left.

I chuckle, looking at Ace's confused face.

"Ok. Adora, you better run before I free myself," I warn that idiot.

"I am sorry. I never knew he would react this fast," She tells me, still laughing.

Ace takes his hands in mine and pulls me. But it is in vain. Ace tries once again, and this time, Adora tries to separate the chair from me. I must look like an idiot right now.

We tried everything to free me, and I collapse on the chair, completely exhausted.

"How strong is the freaking glue?" Adora questions.

"I am hungry," Ace whines. I hit him on his head, and he glares at me.

"I am stuck here, and you are thinking about food?"

"You got yourself into this mess. We tried to warn you. But your stubborn butt didn't listen," He argues.

I can't answer back because that is true.

We all sigh.

I suddenly feel free. You know the feeling you get after you remove tight skinny jeans after wearing them the whole day. I felt that feeling in my backside. I pray to God and stand up.

I AM FREE.

"YIPPPPPEEEE," I shout, doing a little victory dance. Ace and Adora join me after seeing that I am free.

"It's the type of glue that wears off within some time," Ace informs.

"Well, I give him a full 10 for this prank," I finally hit that idiot on her arm, and she glares at me.

"OKAY, let's go eat. I am hungry," Ace pulls us outside, and we take our things as we head to the cafeteria. We go outside the classroom and see August talking to some workers. August sees us come outside, and he waves them goodbye and heads to the cafeteria.

"What a strange kid. He just randomly stopped us and started talking about his dead cat,"

"Wonder what happened to him?" The workers talk as they head inside the classroom with their tools. An unknown smile graces my face. We buy our food and sit at our usual table.

"Asher informed me that there is some competition in the arena in two months," Ace informs me.

"Competition?" I question.

"Yeah, the winner gets a thousand dollars," Thousand dollars?

"It's called 'The Death Match,'" Ace exclaims, making thundering noises.

"It's not easy. Everyone will be entering. It will be held for a month. At the end of the month, the finalist battle and the one who wins gets to fight 'THE DON,'"

I have heard rumours about him. That he only comes to the arena once a year and fights the undefeatable champion of that year. Blue fought him and lost. Everyone automatically gets sacred when his name is mentioned. I wonder who he is?

"I want you to win," Ace states firmly.

          _____________________________

Ooh, it is getting serious. More fight scenes will be coming soon. It is my first time writing this kind of book so please be kind to me. Let me know if you find anything wrong. Vote and leave a comment. Jesus loves you.

Love😍
Author