We are Criminals

Vishal's POV

"I heard mom talking to aunty that Aishwarya is living in their home. Through their talks I realized aunty and uncle are in Newyork, living with Aishwarya's brother.

It made me angry. I tracked them and observed how happy they are with that traitor's family especially her sister in law. I was scared that Aishwarya came back for revenge and plotting against us, manipulated aunty and uncle and made them hate me. They didn't come to my home or meet me.

I was mad with her" she said 

"How could you think aunty and uncle would hate you Nikki... they know everything, still they care for you... that's why they didn't meet you..." I said 

"They know?" She asked in shock 

I nodded 

"If they are not angry, why did they not meet me" she asked 

"They wanted to protect you from guilt... we found where Swathi is!" I said... it's better for her to know the entire story

"Really? Where is she? How is she?" She asked emotionally 

"She is married to Aishwarya's brother. We found through her chain, she gifted it to Aishu..."

"How could they conclude with chain?" She asked

Her police brain!

"Aunty was sure that Neetu is our Swathi but Swathi insisted to take DNA test..."

"Why didn't they tell me?" She asked 

"Don't panic hearing half story, hear completely... don't interrupt..." 

She nodded 

"Swathi has thyroid cancer, it's not dangerous... she recovered completely... she is in Newyork for treatment... she would return in two weeks"

"She is totally fine right?" She asked in tears

"Absolutely fine" I assured her

"Even Vicky doesn't know..."

"What?" She asked in surprise 

"We decided to protect you both from guilt, also you wouldn't get scared about her cancer once she recovers completely and you see in person...

Aishu and her family took care of Swathi since she was around 12... the person you hate legally adapted Swathi..."

"That criminal adapted our Swathi?" She asked angrily

"Yes, that criminal sheltered, educated Swathi because Aishu insisted... the same girl you tried to destroy in worst possible way, gave Swathi love, happiness and family... she got her brother married to our Swathi... but you broke that girl completely... mentally tortured and physically assaulted her...

Nikki, you and Vicky are no less than criminals... even I'm... after everything we did, I feel Aishu's mama is better than us..." 

"Vishu" she shouted 

"Truth is bitter Nikki. He openly challenged that he would destroy your family after misunderstanding your dad and Vikranth uncle and he did.

But we... we acted friendly with Aishu... used her in unimaginable way for revenge..." I stated the fact

Nikki started to cry

"It's not just all, that criminal brought up his kids with so much humanity and morals. Aishu, Anil and Rehaan are gems...

Aishu couldn't go back to her family since it would hurt them. She stayed in Mumbai, not knowing where to go...Vikranth uncle is the one who told her about her pregnancy" i narrated all the incidents which made uncle impressed with Aishu

"Vikranth uncle brought her to his home. She loved Vikranth uncle and Shanthi aunty like parents... they love her too... After one month Vicky returned. She was shocked to know they are Vicky's parents... 

Do you want to know how she felt at that time? I can't forget her words when I tried to console her saying everything will be fine 'how will things get back to normal? No one in my family is talking to me except mama. I'm not talking to him because he would ask about Sagar and find out truth. I just message him. You all made me orphan.

Everyone thinks I betrayed them, agreed to marry Rehaan and didnt even go home that day.

I can't share my pain with anyone. I was brought up without knowing what pain is. Now all I feel is pain. I cant go home. They are thinking I m happy with Sagar. How can I tell them Sagar ruined me to make them suffer. They would die.

I was happy to meet aunty and uncle. They love me so much, take care of me like a daughter. How could they be Vikram's parents?

I can't even look in their eyes knowing my family destroyed them. I really love them, can't imagine hatred for me in their eyes.

Why am I being punished like this?

I wanted to forget Vikram but I'm pregnant with his child. I never wanted to see his face, I ended up in his home out of all the places'

I understood her pain... I  cursed myself, you and Vicky for torturing innocent soul.

She would have got all of us arrested for what we did but she didn't. She knows it would break uncle and aunty. She bore all the pain. It worsened her health"

Nikki is crying miserably, remorseful and guilty...

"Aishu's brother fell in love with an orphan... Swathi grew up as orphan... he joined IPS training...left it because of some corrupt official... he would have joined back but didn't... Swathi was diagnosed with cancer... he married her to take Newyork for treatment..

 He hid about her cancer so that his family wouldn't object... he married her knowing  Swathi can't conceive..."

"Swathi can't have children?" Nikki asked in shock

"Her eggs are frozen, she can have via IVF or surrogacy..." i told her

"Rehaan faced so much humiliation because of what we did... but according to him and everyone, it's Aishu's mistake... he should hate her... but he found where she lived to check if she is happy or in some trouble because what happened is suspicious.... He arranged Aishu's marriage with Vicky when he came to know Vicky didn't tie thali...

He is genuinely happy seeing the girl who made him face humiliation, happily living with her husband and in laws. He is trying to convince Aishu's family, who hates her, to accept.

Varna would be lucky to marry a guy like Rehaan. After knowing about what we did to him and Aishu, she left to London, unable to face them. She hates me, not talking to me" I said... I miss Varna so much

"I'm sorry Vishu..."

"All crimes of Aishu's mama can be forgiven because of his upbringing of his kids..." i said 

"How did uncle find about us if Aishwarya didn't tell?" She asked