Epilogue

Aishwarya's POV 

Varna-Rehaan , Vishal-Nikki married same day after one month. 

I went to hospital till the day my baby is born. Everyone wanted me to take rest in my 9th month but I was ok to go. I got worse scoldings from mom for that. Vicky supported me. He said, 'Aishu wouldn't risk our baby, if she thinks she can't do, she would stop. Don't force her'

No one opposed after that.

I got pains 3 days before my due date. I was assisting appendicitis when my water broke. I was rushed to labor ward. All my family came under one hour. My family is here in Mumbai since 10 days. They came for my baby shower and are staying here in my home. 

Mom wanted to take me to Hyderabad for delivery but I didn't want to go for two reasons, my hospital and Vicky. I can't live without Vicky. My in laws insisted for my family to stay when mom was upset.

After 8 hours of painful labor, my baby girl was born. We named her "Sia" after Vicky's grandmother. 

I took maternity leave for two months and compensated during summer vacation. I wanted to take break from studies initially. I didn't have the heart to leave my baby girl but  Vicky encouraged me to continue. He took break for six months. Shanthi aunty and Tanvi aunty took care of my little one. More than them Nikki was with Sia. She feels Sia is incarnation of her grandmother. 

Nikki's pregnancy was confirmed when Sia was 5 months. After a month Neetu became pregnant via IVF. I was happy that IVF was successful in the first attempt itself. IVF is very painful.

If you think about Varna's number... she surpassed everyone, three weeks into their marriage, she is pregnant. When I teased her, she teased me back... i should have known before teasing her, I became pregnant on my first night itself. 

After 7 years

We all live in Hyderabad now. Vikranth uncle moved away from Hyderabad after tragedy in their lives. Rehaan bought 7 huge plots and built three beautiful homes for my family, in laws and Vishal's. It was surprise for all the elders.

Tanvi aunty moved to India for good, been living with us after we insisted. 

There are three homes but we all stay together most of the time. Vikranth uncle retired 4 years back after I gave birth to Vishwa. I took break for a year at that time. Vicky is promoted to Superintendent of Police.

I became cardiologist.  I wanted to become Neurosurgeon initially but opted cardiology, thought Vishal is there. Mahesh is Orthopedic surgeon and Sushanth is gastroenterologist.

We opened RR Super specialty hospital in Hyderabad. RR stands for Raghav(Nikki's dad) and Ram(my mama). Every first Sunday we do free check ups. We fund people who can't afford surgeries through Shloka trust. 

My mama told us about his dark past so that we don't choose that path. That worked for us but I don't want our kids to know the past because that might affect their love for Vicky, Nikki and Vishal. I want to carry happiness alone, no shadow of dark phase. Everyone agreed.

All of us have two kids, surprisingly one girl and one boy for everyone. Neetu-Anil's kids are twins. All our kids are so close, love each other, no place for jealous or hatred. We all made sure of that. We all pamper them a lot but never spoil them. 

I still feel it strange about everything that happened in my life... how Vicky fell in love with me, who happened to be niece of the person he hated so much... how I landed in his home out of all the places. It's called destiny. Sometimes I feel, everything happened because my mama deserves forgiveness after decades of pain he experienced from guilt. Now he is happy, the people he hurt have forgiven him completely.