Back on Normal

Aishwarya's POV 

Monday was hectic, I had to be in hospital till 7pm. My round ligament pain is making it harder. Vicky picked me, I slept in the car. Whole week was same, hectic. Tomorrow it's Saturday, aunty and uncle will be returning with Anil and Neetu/Swathi.

I'm anxious meeting them. We moved to Vicky's home this evening. Nikki left to Newyork the next day after I was discharged from hospital but we stayed there. Vishal went to drop her, he is still there.

I went to hospital on Saturday but my mind is playing different possible scenarios of evening, most of them are not happy ones.

I went to airport with Vicky, I had mixed feelings, one side I'm happy to see them after long time, otherside... I don't even know the feeling, kind of anxious, fear.

Neetu was the first one to reach me. She looked beyond happy. Then she hugged Vicky, he cried in happiness, meeting his sister after 23 years. I was scared to meet aunty and uncle, it's first time I'm meeting after the whole truth is revealed but they were same, loving. Anil looked happier. I don't know how he reacts if he knows everything.

Next day we all went to Hyderabad. Uncle wanted to tell everything to my family but I took promise from him to never reveal. I thought it would be awkward between  mama and my in laws but they looked like old friends.

My family was happy that Neetu found her family and they happened to be my in laws which is happier. We returned to Mumbai same day evening since I had to go to hospital. Neetu and Anil stayed in Hyderabad. They would come to Mumbai next month.

Vishal came to hospital on Monday, he didn't look good. If I forgive Nikki and convince Vicky to forgive her, he would be better but I can't do that. I don't want if she really changed. Even if she is changed I can't forgive her. He is suffering so much but never spoke about her in front of me. I know he tries to speak to Vicky but Vicky doesn't even like to hear her name.

Vicky loves her so much that's why he is more hurt because of what she did.

Apart from Nikki's chapter, my life is going smoothly with loving husband and caring in laws and my family is back in my life. Residency is not bad.

My family started looking for bride for Rehaan. I have to do something about Varna before it gets too late.