Chapter 18

The University is bustling with hyper students. Might be from gossip here and there, might be because of they haven't done their schoolwork and needed some help, but mostly it was because of the upcoming Sports festival - especially the Singing competition portion. Individuals and Group of students are clamoring to register for the said event.

That also includes some interested students in the CE department...

"Oh, so you guys decided to participate in the singing competition?" Sin inquired looking at the registration form that Kuea has and currently writing the information needed.

"Yeah." After a bit of thought Kuea looked at his friend and smiled. "Would you like to join? It'll be fun I promise." he invited, smiling. "I know you are hiding some singing talent somewhere in there as well Sin, I've heard you hum from time to time you know. Please~" Kuea playfully elbowed his friend, coaxing him to join their group.

Nuer who overheard the conversation looked at his lover, giving a puppy eye. "Really Sin? You'll join them in the singing competition?" Eyes twinkling.

"Don't give me that look Nuer."

"Really, really? Oh pretty please?" his lover continued to cutely beg as his face continuously come close to his and but stopping it with the palm of his hand, giving up.

"F-Fine, fine... Sure Kuea, add me on the list." Sin gave a defeated sigh.

"Yey!" Nuer and Kuea hi-fived when.

"Well, we'll be cheering for you guys in the audience area." Nuchy said.

"Who's on your group though?" Ton asked.

"It'll be me, Diao, Lucas and now with Sin. Four of us. I'll think of good songs that'll fit so please support us." Kuea answered cheerily.

"Ohoho, this'll be a performance to watch!" Jab clapped and the others followed in nodding in agreement.

"Let's win all the competition and enjoy the festival, Fighting!" Ton cheered.

"Fighting!"

"See you guys on our next session." Diao concluded as the kids from the Taekwondo class disperse in chaos making him and the other teacher chuckle.

He looked at his watched and smiled as he finished changing clothes, took his bag happily and went outside.

Breathing in the fresh air outside and looking at the sky with the now beautiful setting sun.

He did not tell Hia Yi that his part time will end early today because he planned to surprise him so taking a cab he went to his workplace.

Hia Yi's secretary greeted him when he arrived and informed that he is still in a meeting so he decided to wait in the lounge area.

It's good to know that Hia Yi hasn't gone to Pentagon yet since it is his lovers' usual routine when he has to work late.

After a few minutes of tinkering and surfing on his phone, he stood up and stretched his arm. He finally decided to visit the restroom since the meeting his lover was in is still ongoing and may take a long while. However, what he saw when he returned shocked him.

Hia Yi hugging a woman.

♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

Now Playing (back to back):

Somi - Dumb Dumb and Xoxo ♫♫

Now we are in for some MaxNat drama kukuku ~