Chapter 29

It was a busy morning since it was D-Day of the school fest event but it was not the sports competition that the students are anticipating but the afternoon talent competition that will be held.

The students tried their best to participate and win for the award, and so far the sports event that morning ended without having any injured students. Kueas group was also happy for winning a silver medal in Basketball.

That afternoon, Kueas quartet is preparing on the back stage, since they'll be performing in a bit.

"I'm feeling a bit nervous now." Sin stated.

Kuea tapped his shoulder in encouragement. "We'll do just fine Sin, fighting!"

"Yeah, we got this!" Diao seconded and Lucas nodded with a smile.

When their group was called to the stage the four youngsters sang to their hearts content with smiles on their faces.

Female students are squealing in delight at the sight of Kirin with Diao, Sin and Lucas, who gave an awesome performance.

While performing they saw their friends in the audience enjoying the performance as well - with Hia Lian, Hia Yi and Jay.

Seeing the smile on the faces of many people gave them strenght and gave their all to their stage performance which earned the grand prize when the competition result came out.

It was indeed a joyous occasion.

The group then celebrated in a VIP room in Pentagon and had a nice time.

It was already past midnight when Kuea and Lian got back home.

"Thank you for your support today Hia." as he came out of the bathroom after freshening up, Kuea gave his lover a back hug when he saw Lians back - as he was sitting on the sofa back facing the bathroom door.

It was a very sweet gesture from his Anabelle and he can't help but smile. "I'll always be there for you Kuea." he kissed his lovers hand in reassurance.

Kuea hugged Lian more firmly. "I love you Hia."

He felt Lians shoulder tense a bit but then he was pulled to sit besides his lover and was given a kiss.

"I love you too Kuea... Always... So don't ever leave me, please?"

At the thought of leaving Lian, Kueas heart ached. They did almost lost each other not long ago.

Kuea caressed his lovers face in affection and nodded. "You don't have to worry about that." I pray for this to last... forever.

And they sealed that with another kiss.

"You may kiss the bride." the priest blessed the couple as they kissed in front of their guest who clapped and congratulated them for their union.

Kuea, Lian, Yi, Diao with Sin and Nuer - who came along, to a lovely garden wedding one Sunday morning.

Zen and Lua gave a smile to each other once their lips separated and faced the people who attended their wedding.

Lua shines beautifully with her gorgeous wedding dress on as her hand was linked to her now husband Zen, who looks dashing in his white tuxedo.

"Congratulations!" Kuea greeted and the bride hugged him and squealed. "Kirin! Thank you for coming, and thank you again for agreeing to sing later in the reception."

"No problem."

"Zen, I can't believe you're married now and to Lua at that." Yi joked.

"Yeah, congratulations Zen, Lua. The cat and dog duo already sealed their fate unbelievable." Lian added mischievouly.

Lua's face contorted. "Hey, that's mean. Zen and I just fell in love, who would have known right?"

"I know this will happen love, since I'm irresistable." Zen was then slapped on his shoulder by Lua and the others laughed at their antics.

At the reception, Kuea offered a heartful song to the newlywed and had a lovely program for the couple and the attendees after that.

As the short program ended, the newlywed then dance to their first song as a couple and was then followed by other couples who also dance.

It was a lovely and romantic atmosphere.

"Kuea."

"Hmmm." his head laid on Lians shoulder while they were dancing.

"I love you."

Kuea looked up and smiled, giving a peck on his lovers lips. "I love you too."

Lian smiled. "We'll have our own beautiful wedding soon too, I promise."

"I know. I can't wait."

They continued to dance with each others arms, enjoying the night. Knowing that they'll have each others support and love forever.

THE END ???

♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

The Finale y'all.

Thank you so much for reading, voting, adding the story to your library and supporting this book. Very much appreciated! ♥

Please do support our actors/couples; ZeeNunew, MaxNat, TutorYim for their upcoming series/dramas, and I'm so happy that Cutie Pie 2 is coming up wohoo!!! ♥♥♥

Also, I would like it if this story is not reposted in other platforms without my knowledge please. It was place on 'All Rights Reserved' for a reason ( You can read the terms in Wattpad before you create a story :) ). I know you guys are amazing and you can also create your Own awesome story, 100%.

Always, Credits to our Cutie Pie creators, without the series I won't be able to create my own imaginative world/ fanfiction about it.

Kudos, Cutie Pie creators! ♡ ♡ ♡

FYI:
Song list for the performance based on my imagination kukuku :

Double Trouble Couple - Mamamoo (0:00 - 1:30)
วัดปะหล่ะ ? - 4EVE; Nunew, Nat, Yim, James : DMD Cover (0:15 - 1:18, 2:06 - 2:25)
Aze Gag - Mamamoo (0:00 - 01:25, 2:23 - 2:37, 3:37 - 4:06)

Wedding Song sang by Kuea:
Beautiful in White - Shane Filan (Westlife)

Now Playing:
Law and Vengeance - Bibi