Chapter 23

When they arrived in Pentagon, Kuea and Diao was ushered by a waiter directly to the VIP room that they usually use when they visit. Their lovers are not yet there so they used that time to discuss more about the other things they can do during the competition – like additional props and the likes. It probably took half an hour before the door opened and revealed Hia Lian first which then smiled and went to sit next to Kuea, giving a peck on his lips as a greeting.

"So why did you call us here today Hia Lian?" Diao asked.

"Well, we want you both to meet someone or better yet some people."

"Oh? Some friend of yours Hia?"

The older nodded and smiled.

Just then the door opened again and Hia Yi entered the room followed by a woman who is very familiar to Diao.

Hia Yi smiled as soon as he saw his lover and gave a kissed on his cheek as a greeting. Though Diao felt uncomfortable seeing the two together he tried not to show it and smiled at Hia Yi as a response.

"I told you that I'll let you confirm things right?" 

He nodded.

Kuea who was watching the whole time was able to piece it together. It seems like the woman who just entered was the reason for the dispute of the other couple inside the room but he remained silent as he observe.

"Hi! You guys must be Diao..." she started and looked at Diao's direction giving her hand for a handshake that the latter – although reluctant, accepted, "...and you must be Anabelle."

Kuea was shocked. "How did you know that?" he accepted the offered hand and looked between the three adult around the room questioningly. He looked at Hia Lian last with query in his eyes since it was a nickname he gave to tease him. The older just smiled mysteriously and continued to drink.

"Of course I'd know you." she sat down with exasperation "Both of you... these love fools won't stop talking about who their lovers were every time we meet up."

"Eh?" the besties looked at each other, though confused, had a bit of blush on their cheeks from hearing that someone knew them because their lovers love talking about them.

"More like bragging I tell you." Says another man who just entered the room, shaking his head in disbelief and sat near the lady in the room, placing his arms over her shoulder.

"Guys, meet Lua Xing and Zen Xi." Hia Lian who finally started talking, gestured to the unfamiliar lady and man in the room. Both wave at them in a comical way, smiling.

"It came into our attention that there was a bit of a misunderstanding so here we are." Lua started. "First, about you seeing me hugging him," she pointed at her and at Yi, "...that was merely a friendly contact. Why if you might ask? I was part of the team he was working with and is trying to win over. Technically, I'm his client and future investor. I'm merely congratulating a friend. " She said as a matter of fact.

Diao widened his eyes. So his first assumption was indeed correct.

"Then the second time you saw me with him I was not alone with him."

"But... my friend and I definitely saw just the two of you together."

"No, I was with her." Zen spoke. "I think I just went to the rest room when you arrived and just saw the two of them. We have proof if you're suspicious." He took his phone out and showed a photo to them showing three people – Yi, Zen and Lua, he then showed the date it was taken and it was the date he saw them together.

♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ 

Viola! 

Meet another guest character. Can you guess who? (See picture)

Our World Wide Handsome, BTS Kim Seokjin !!! ♥

So I know Moonbyul of Mamamoo (as Lua Xing) and BTS Kim Seokjin (as Zen Xi)  are best buds but I love reading stories of their pairing here on Wattpad so spare me from hate bitte. I'm a hopeless romantic writer so can't help having this delulu mind. Also, I love both groups and will support them no matter what. 

More love less hate, its good for the world ♥ peace!  :)