Chapter 25

"Chief! We got a problem!"

"Kian what did I say about knocking?" Chief Ray scolded his subordinate.

"We don't have time for that." He said and gave some documents over to his superior.

Ray read the details on it and looked at Kian in concern. "Is this report correct?"

"Affirmative."

"Does Zen know about this?"

"I called him but I was not able to reach him yet."

"Tsk. Call him again and don't stop until you reach him"

"Yes Sir!" Kian saluted and went out of his office.

"This is going to be a big problem."

Ray continued to look at the paper he just read containing the report about some prisoners who got out of jail – it was the sibling: Steven and Mark Gonzales. These men were convicted not just for kidnapping but other criminal acts as well – like drug dealings and attempted murder. They were finally able to get these two in prison, thanks to some unlikely help but it seems like they've worked wonders and was able to pay the bail.

But that's not the worse part, they got a tip from an informant that these guys had prepared and went to Thailand a few days after their release. It can only mean one thing and he can definitely feel that something will go wrong.

"F**k!"

Zen grumpily pick up his phone as it keeps on ringing. He was able to successfully ignore it when it rang an hour ago but this time it didn't stop.

"Who is it?" Lua who was lying in bed beside him asked in a sleepy tone.

"Kian?" Why is he calling when he knows that I'm on vacation, tsk!

"Kian? What the heck I'm on vacation man. Why did you have to –" he stopped ranting midway when he heard the reason of the call. He felt shivers on his spine after the call and immediately went out of bed startling his lover.

"Zen?"

"We've got to call Lian and Yi."

"What? Why?"

"Now Lua! The kids are in danger." at that the confused woman sprang up and did what was told.

"Look who we got here, 2 out of 3. I think it's our lucky day brother." says the one on the driver sit - Mark, smirking.

His brother - Steven, puff a smoke and looked daggers at the boys walking not far from where their car is parked. "It irks me that they look so happy after all the time we've spent in prison."

"What's the plan now?"

He gave a devious smile and took out his precious gun. "Go tell the others to wait for my signal. We'll go hunting in a bit."

"Kuea! Hey wait up!"

Kuea looked behind him and greeted his friend. "Good Morning Lucas! What's the rush?"

"Nothing, just thought of walking with you." Lucas grinned at his friend.

"What time is your class?"

"It won't start 'til 11am."

"Really? Why are you so early? It's just 9:30." Kuea chuckled.

"Got nothing to do at home, so yeah got here earlier than expected."

"You're weird." They both laughed.

They continued to chat as they walk not knowing the danger lurking behind them. It was by chance that Kuea decided to look behind them as if he felt something and immediately covered his friend when he saw what was coming. A man holding a gun and was aiming at them.

As he covered Lucas, they fell after the first shot.

Soon Kueas bodyguard took action and fired as well. Gunshots were heard and people were screaming and running for their lives.

"Kuea! H-hey! Are you ok?" Lucas asked in trembling voice as he tried to get his friend off of him. As he did so he felt something wet and when he look at it his eyes went wide. It was blood!

He used all his strength to switch positions with his friend and pressed his hand on the wounded part of his body to prevent more blood loss.

"Kuea stay with me!"

His friend tried to smile despite the pain he was in. Gasping.

"Help! Help us please! Call for help!"

Kuea coughed up some more blood.

"You're gonna be ok. Stay with me!"

♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ 

Hiyah!

Introducing another guest characters.

Our villains: (I love all of them  ♥)

Lee Joon Gi as Steven Gonzales

Lee Min Hyuk (of BTOB) as Mark Gonzales 

The Good Guys.

RM (as Chief Ray) and JK (as Kian) of BTS

Again all pictures used in this book are not mine

Again all pictures used in this book are not mine. And please read my disclaimer on the very beginning, all of what's happening and will happen on the next chapters are all based on my imagination.

Danke. :)