Chapter 19

He saw Hia Yi hugging a woman when he returned from the rest room!

Though he was shocked with the scene, he was still able to hide in a pillar and continued spying at the two until they parted and bade farewell. A smile was etched on Hia Yi's face.

What the? he irkly thought.

As the lady was walking towards the exit he was able to take in her appearance. He can definitely tell that though she is on petite side - meaning not so tall, she is definitely gorgeous. 

Why are they hugging? Who is she?

Taking a deep breath he emerged from his hiding spot and greeted his lover as if he did not see anything and currently trying his best to suppress the urge to launch at him and berate him with questions as to why he was with a woman. 

His lover not noticing that something was amiss, smiled at him and gave him a peck on his cheek.

It is a bit strained during the car ride home as he mostly kept on being silent, mind elsewhere, and just answers the man driving beside him as needed and trying to act as normal as he can be.

His mind running miles at the thought of the suspicious scenario.

Still... thinking logically and giving the benefit of the doubt he thought that she might be a new client. Probably. 

A client that is hugging your lover? Really now Diao? His suspicious mind inferred.

His forehead creased at that. 

"H-Hia?"

"Hmm?" Yi briefly looked at him as he was driving.

Clenching his hand firmly, he smiled and shook his head. "Nothing... so how was your meeting?"

A huge smile was given to him and he started, "It's a success I supposed. The clients where impressed and hopefully, may sign a contract with us. Maybe just a few more push?"

"You got this Hia, fighting!" He smiled back encouragingly and threw away anymore suspicions he have on the far side of his mind.

A few days later, it was a school day but he decided to bring lunch to Hia Yi as he had a pretty much lax schedule that day. His next lecture will be around half past 3pm in the afternoon and decided to eat out.

"Oh Diao! Where are you going?" it was Lucas who saw him walking towards the University exit.

"Hi Lucas!" he greeted. "I'll be going out for lunch. I just need to grab some food and bring them over to Hia's office so we could eat together."

Lucas made a silent "Oh" as a response and nodded his head. "Do you want a lift?"

"Really?"

"Yeah. I don't have classes in the afternoon anymore so why not."

"Sure. I'll take you on that offer. Thank you Lucas."

"No biggie. Let's go!"

They went and grabbed his pre-ordered lunches at a nearby restaurant and went to Hia Yi's office.

He made Lucas come with him and invited him over to join them at lunch which the other accepted. 

However he almost dropped the precious food when they entered the vicinity because there he saw the woman again being all chummy with his lover. Playfully smacking his arm in the process as she laughed about something that he had said.

"Hey, isn't that your boyfriend? Who was the woman with him?" Lucas awkwardly whispered to him.

Mastering the strength he still has he manage to utter. "Let's go Lucas." Clenching his teeth to prevent the tears from falling as he turned back and went back to the parked car.

"What the hell happened here?!" Kuea exclaimed as soon as he arrived in the Dragon's lair that afternoon after his class.

"Kuea! My bestie! Come here join us!" an already tipsy Diao cheerily said as he chugged down another gulp from his alcohol.

Kuea who is feeling like it was another Deja vu looked at Lucas, asking for some answers. 

The other scratch his forehead and smiled awkwardly at him. "So you see..."

♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ 

Another guess character revealed! (See photo)

Do you guys know her?

Yes! She is the one and only Moon Byul Yi of Mamamoo  ♪♫♫♪♪ 

My girl crush in Kpop ♥ Wohoo!

*Her character name will be revealed in the upcoming chapters. 

Thank you :)