Chapter 24

The photo that was captured clearly showed three people – Yi, Zen and Lua and it was taken during the date Lucas and he went to visit his lovers' office.

"We went there to personally give our wedding invitation, and we also met with Lian that day too to give the invitation." Zen said and after that statement Lua showed her ring finger adorned with a diamond ring.

"He's my fiancée and we are getting married soon."

"Yes. You'll be future Mrs. Lua Xi babe." The lovers then looked at each other lovingly.

"Do you remember the time you were attacked by those goons in UK?" Hia Yi asked which they nodded in answer.

"Zen was that friend and our contact person who helped us get through to the police." Hia Lian continued.

Kuea and Diao gasped and looked at each other.

"I know it is hard to really talk about your feelings to your lover but miscommunication is a really bad thing. So babies, don't be shy to talk to these guys, or better yet call me. I'm one dial away." Lua said.

The boys smiled and nodded.

"Oh before I forget, I hope you can sing for us on our wedding day Anabelle-slash-Kirin. Please grant me this wish?" Lua suddenly asked enthusiastically and now clasping Kueas hand.

"She is an avid fan of yours Kuea." Hia Lian interjected, smirking.

"Really?" 

She nodded vigorously.

"Please? It would be a wonderful gift if you could Kuea."

"S-sure... with pleasure Ms. Lua." the woman screamed in delight and hugged him.

"Hey, hey... give the poor boy a break Lua, you're giving him a bone crushing hug. Stop fangirling." Zen removed her hands, chuckling at his lovers antics.

"Awww, my baby seems jealous." She teased

"Nah~ I know you can't get enough of me babe." He answered confidently and smirked at her, earning a playful smack from his lover.

The young boys laughed at the scene.

"So getting back on topic, I hope that clears everything." Lua said, smiling.

"Yes. Thank you very much Ms. Lua, Mr. Zen." Diao answered, feeling grateful that they gave time to meet them despite their other schedules.

"No problem kid." Zen answered ruffling his hair.

"Hia."

"Hmmm?"

"You didn't tell me ahead of time about your friends. I really thought that your only friend is Hia Yi." Kuea playfully said while they are now preparing to go to bed.

Lian chuckled as he continued to button up his pajama shirt. "Yi and I met Zen and Lua during our high school days. Can you believe that those two were like Tom and Jerry before?"

"Really now?" he laughed.

"It's true. We also did not anticipate that they'll end up together after all that fiasco but I'm happy that they got together."

"How come I've never met them?" he went to bed and followed by Hia Yi not long after.

"They actually got scholarship abroad for College and that's where they started working too."

"Ahhh... that's why you were able to ask help that time."

"Yeah." Hia Yi then pulled him closer and hugged him close.

"I'm happy to get to know them today. Do you think me singing on their wedding day is a good enough gift?"

"Are you kidding me? They should be grateful that you'll be singing for them, they should have paid your talent fee as well."

"Hia." he giggled and lightly smack his arm.

"What? Your talent is precious. Should I talk to them about it?"

"Hia stop... no more teasing." he laughed again.

He heard Hia Lian chuckled and gave him a tighter hug, kissing the top of his head. "My precious Kuea."

Kuea returned the hug and prayed that the happy moment will last.

However, a few days after that Lian received a call that made his whole world collapsed.

♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ 

Da dun!!!

Have a great weekend ~