Oh boy

Matteo

A week.

She hasn't eaten anything for an entire fucking week.

Was there no one who was taking care of her?

Matteo was angered by the reality of the absence of any meat on her bones. Aurora had a beautiful figure, gifted with a good set of assets and delicious curves. But the more time he spent watching her, the more he could see her body looking frail and thin.

He remembered last night when he saw her small figure swaying in the dark of the night, only the slightest light of the street light giving him an idea of who it was. He had seen her come out of the cafe and trying to be as discreet as he could, watch her walk home.

There was no way he was going to have her walk home alone, knowing of all the dangers there were lurking in the shadows of the night. She was a young girl, beautiful too, who was walking alone at night. He kept following her to make sure she would not run into trouble.

If Reggie and Vincent saw what he was doing, they would have never let this memory slide.

It was a good thing that Matteo had decided to take it upon himself to watch her arrive safely at home. However plans have changed when he saw her movements began to mimic the ones of a drunk person, having too much alcohol in their system. He was confused as he saw her stumbling around thinking that she might be intoxicated, but something didn't look quite right to him.

The moment he saw her clutch her head he knew something was off and started walking towards her. That was when she fainted and not knowing where she lived, he took her back to his place.

He set aside some clothes for her to wear. His clothes to be frank.

Matteo had never brought a woman home before, he never wanted to bring a woman home but oh how strange this was. Given the circumstances of why she was here still didn't change the feeling of something strange settling in his chest.

He ignored it and decided to tell his maid to prepare something for Aurora while she was in the shower. While his maid was busy making dinner and Aurora was on the shower, he decided to check on what his men were up to.

He called Vincent and after a few rings he picked up. "We are at the shipment pickup, boss. The Russian's are arriving in about ten minutes to deliver our packages."

Matteo smiled slightly at the immediate news Vincent had spilled. He was deeply impressed with how much of a good second in command Vincent was, and he was a damn good one at that.

"Fammi sapere come va." he told Vincent.
(Let me know how it goes.)

"Yes boss."

Matteo ended the call and checked on his emails. It was just another night of handling workload, making sure that everything was in order. He was a fucking lunatic when it came to checking on his stock every minute of the day to ensure that not a single thing was missing. He was very possessive over the things he owned, the main one being weapons which the Italians had most ownership over.

Many of the other mafia leaders seek partnership with Matteo from the hefty amount of weapons they held in their grasp. It didn't do much for them to give up their weapons since all the other mafia could do was trade them with coke and other sorts of drugs. Over time it became boring to just be supplied drugs all the time and that was when Matteo to shut down all trading with his mafia.

He couldn't care less about the loss of drugs. Weapons were a crucial thing in the mafia world, and until he gets something more valuable to trade then the weapons are his.