Do I make you nervous?

Dedicated to queendomo25
and mandymo0

Aurora

Life was not so good after all.

She wish she had not accepted the invitation to go out with Matteo's sister so that this could be avoided. If only time machines were invented so that she would be able to say no to Cordelia.

Sitting next to her in the backseat was none other than the man who had driven off leaving her alone. He hadn't spoken to her yet but they were both equally as shocked to see that they were going out together. Cordelia had not informed her that her brother would he going with them, and all she wanted was to jump out of the car.

Cordelia was sitting like an innocent soul in the passenger seat while Aurora was biting her lip until it felt swollen against her tongue. The awkward silence that filled the car must have not been obvious to Cordelia as she chatted away with the driver. She hadn't spoken to her brother and not even to Aurora, which seemed like bad manners.

She wouldn't have felt so awkward if Cordelia could have just switched seats with her brother. She probably didn't know that the two of them were on bad terms and must have just really enjoyed being in the passenger seat.

Matteo hasn't even looked at her once. The only time he looked at her was when she had entered the car and his eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets. His face was turned to the window and she wish she could have known what he was thinking. Maybe he didn't want her here and that's why he was ignoring her.

Her eyes wondered down the length of his slouched body and drank in the sight of his formal attire. He didn't look like he was going out to the mall, instead he looked like he was dressed to attend a business meeting which was too formal. He had dark grey slacks on with a white dress shirt, the shirt had a few buttons open which exposed a bit of his collar bone.

A silver necklace had a sharp contrast to his olive skin tone, and he wore his usual set of rings on various fingers. She saw the veins on his arms as it flexed whenever he ruffled his hair a bit, making a bit more fluffy than it already was. He looked like he got a fresh cut, an undercut to be exact.

It was a drool worthy sight indeed. He was a very handsome man but he was mean. He was a handsome meanie, she internally giggled to herself.

At last they have arrived at their destination and Aurora was grateful that the painfully slow ride was over. She exited the car, realeasing a frustrated sigh and Cordelia grabbed hold of Aurora's arm.

"Let's have some fun." she said with a toothy grin.

Aurora nodded and they were off to the inside of the mall. Matteo was silent as he walked behind the two girls. Aurora didn't care about that anymore as her eyes drank in the sight of so many stores that it was impossible to count. She was amazed as if she had never step foot inside a mall before but to her it was like the first time.

Because she was out with actual people.

"Let's go inside this one first." Cordelia pointed to a random store that was on the opposite side of Aurora.

Cordelia led the two adults inside the store and immediately started browsing through the racks of clothes. Aurora felt out of place, knowing that this clothes must have cost a fortune and her zero budget won't cut for anything. She didn't know if she should join in and look through the different clothes, or just watch Cordelia do her shopping thing.

Cordelia eventually pulled Aurora's hand, not even sparing her brother a glance and started browsing with her through the different clothes. Eventually, joy flooded through her body as she continued to go through all sorts of clothes, mostly ones that she has never seen or even heard of before.