Planned date

Aurora

Aurora didn't understand what was happening.

Earlier in the day, she had been told that they would not be having a part for Matteo at Cordelia's house. Instead of doing that, they were going to have a dinner at a restaurant that Matteo used to love as a child.

The people who were supposed to be present were his relatives and his friends, including Aurora. However, she was the only guest that was present which confused her. It didn't make sense when Cordelia had told her to get out of the car and they would look for a place to park in the meantime when she entered the restaurant.

She had waited for a few minutes before the waiter had led her to a secluded area where she could wait for all of them to arrive. To her surprise Matteo was already there, dressed in a tuxedo and noticing he had a fresh haircut which meant that he had cut his hair today.

She blushed at how long he had been looking at her which a deeper gaze that he would previously had. He had examined what she was wearing, most likely surprised at the difference of what she would usually wear.

It wasn't her choice to be wearing something like his but the way it had captured his attention completely, Aurora mentally thanked his sister for picking out this dress for her. She was shocked as well when she stared at herself in the mirror and saw how different she had looked.

The dress an emerald color and the reason Cordelia had chosen this was because it went good with the color of her hair, which was styled in beautiful curls. The curls framed her face differently and was swooped the one side, showing her earrings. The dress was silk material, and it felt good against her skin and it slipped on nicely, even though the slight that went up her thigh made her a tad bit uncomfortable.

She, however, got used to it.

"Where is everyone?" she asked, glancing around the room. "I thought your friends would be with you?"

Matteo sighed. "They were but they left about fifteen minutes ago."

Aurora tilted her head to the side, not understanding what was going on. "They left you? Why?"

"Seems they had some intentions to leave us alone, don't you think?"

While Aurora began to realize that the two of them have been set up, a waiter had arrived. They got settled into their seats, her seat being next to his on purpose and the proximity of the two of them had her heart beating a bit fast.

They were told that an order has already been placed on the name of 'Reggie' and it would be served in about ten minutes. It seemed that Reggie had planned out the entire evening, and made sure to serve Matteo his favorite dish.

She inwardly giggled as she remembered that he had asked her what her favorite dish was, and realized that it was for this exact evening.

When she looked up, a light shudder had entered her body when she caught his heated gaze on her face. He was a bit close to her and she could smell the musky scent radiating from his body.

She gulped. "How has your day been?" she asked him.

He gave her a light smile. "Interesting." he said. "Just not as interesting as tonight."

The way he looked at her was something indescribable. It was as if he couldn't look away from her, and she found it difficult to speak to him.

"Yeah." she laughed, "I didn't know this was what they were planning."

"To have you alone with me, looking so fucking beautiful... Reggie did something good for once."

She blushed.