Her motive

Aurora

Aurora smoothed out the creases of the thin silky material that tickled her skin whenever it brushed against it. She stared a bit wide eyed at herself in the mirror, not knowing if she liked what she saw in this moment.

Cordelia was waiting outside for her, a bit impatient to see how this item looked on Aurora. She was a bit nervous to step out of the room to show her and couldn't even understand why she agreed to try this specific piece of clothing on.

"Are you done yet? Can you show me how it looks?" Cordelia called from outside the room.

Aurora turned, making sure to look over her shoulder to see how it looked from behind. She blushed when she saw how terribly seductive this item had made her look, which was clearly the motive of the outfit planned by Cordelia.

She didn't want to keep an impatient person which was Matteo's sister waiting, so with a hesitant hand she pulled open the curtain to reveal what she was wearing. The second Cordelia's eyes fell onto her attire, her eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets.

"Holy shit." she screeched.

Aurora furrowed her brows, displeased by her foul mouth for such a young age. "Language, Cordelia."

"I'm sorry but you look so hot! You need to get that."

"Are you sure?" she fumbled with the ends of the clothing to pull it further down. "It seems a bit too...exotic."

"That's exactly why you should get it. My brother is going to be on his knees when he sees you in that."

Aurora's cheeks reddened. "He will like this?"

"Trust me. With a smoking hot girl like yourself wearing this, he will definitely love this."

Aurora giggled. "I'm just not used to this type of style. I always wore comfy pajamas."

Cordelia seemed to be disgusted by her statement. She shook her head and flicked out her hand as to stop her from ever saying that again.

"You're going to throw all those away because right now, we're spicing up your wardrobe." she winked.

Aurora sighed very loudly but then smiled when she knew that there was no way Cordelia was not going to get her way. She let her have her way with getting her whatever she wanted Aurora to have. She was surprised that a person this young was invested in someone older's love life and knowing more than she thought she knew.

Aurora and Cordelia decided to get some food before they left the mall. They sat in the food court, and Cordelia munched on her fries when her eyes suddenly widened.

"I almost forgot! What are you wearing for my brother's birthday?"

Aurora had no idea what to say to her or how to feel. She was truly just shocked by what she said, and sat there frozen with a fry halfway in her mouth.

"Birthday?" she asked.

"Yes." Cordelia took in her reaction. "Did he not tell you."

Aurora shook her head.

Cordelia groaned. "You've got to be kidding me. I can't believe I'm related to that idiot." she smacked her forehead.

Aurora gasped at how loud that smack was and immediately flailed her hands in her face. "Wait. Maybe he just forgot or it's probably not important."

Aurora jumped as Cordelia slammed her hand onto the table. "Or maybe he is too much of a coward to invite you to his own birthday party."

Cordelia groaned. "Man, I had an entire party planned out for him and his birthday is in a week."

"A week?"

"Yes a week. Every year I plan something for him and force him to celebrate his birthday. I thought he had informed you himself."

Aurora giggled. "It's okay honestly. I'm sure he'll mention it in time."

Cordelia rolled her eyes. "Yeah yeah."

That evening when Aurora arrived at home, she immediately bolted towards her room with the idea Cordelia spoke embed into her mind. She quickly informed Malinda that she was quite full and would be eating her dinner later, all while Matteo sat in his seat and watched her.

She felt his eyes burning against her skin and that heat seeped through her body, and didn't disappear when she entered her room. She couldn't possibly look at him with this plan in her mind.

Aurora bit her lip as she took out the pieces of clothing that she had tried on at the shops today. Each one of them had similar designs but each were a different color. She was hesitant to put them on but when she remembered what Cordelia told her about acting her age and gaining confidence, she fought with her shy nature.

She inhaled a very deep breath and proceeded to strip from what she had on. Slipping on the little silk type material, she glanced at the mirror as she raised it up over her boobs. She had discarded her bra since it would ruin the color and it didn't necessarily need one.

She couldn't believe that once she had put it on, she could see that she had gained a bit of weight. The material pooled a bit at her hips but it hugged a bit at her waist, showing a potential hour glass figure. She stepped to the back to take in more of her appearance but stumbled when she didn't notice one of her shoes was behind her.

She fell flat on her bottom. She giggled at how silly she was and maneuvered a bit to get on her knees, wanting to retrieve the shoe that made her fall. The moment she grabbed hold of the shoe, her arm extended and the material had risen a bit to expose her panties, she heard a knock on her door.

Her movements were far too slow to get up from the floor and approach the door, because after that two knocks it had already opened.

"Aurora, you haven't eaten din-"

The lights were flicked on and her body grew rigid at the sound of his voice behind her. Her head snapped to the back, peeking over her shoulder to see him standing by the door with his hand at the light switch. He had paused when he saw the position she was in, looking a bit confused probably but that could not have been the case in that moment.

Her eyes grew wide when she had realized that she had been in a very awkward position that exposed her bottom to his eyes. It was clear on his face that he was able to see her navy blue lace panties that she was wearing, since the nighty that she had on was pretty short.

With her body heated up from his unwavering gaze, she forced herself to slowly lift up from the ground. The silence in the room was deafening as she got up from the floor, both of their eyes locked in on each other as she stood on her feet.

There was no telling what he was thinking during the duration of the awkward silence in the room, but she knew that she felt humiliated in the worst possible way.

He closed the door behind him, his eyes scanning her attire.

"Cazzo. Fuck." he muttered under his breath, placing his hand against his mouth with his fingers brushing his face.

Aurora was unsure about his reaction. "Is there something wrong with it." she looked down at her nighty.

He shook his head. "You look beautiful, agnellino."

She flushed at his compliment. "Thank you." she said with a smile. "Cordelia said I should buy it even though I have never worn something like this."

Matteo said nothing as he just continued to stare at her as her hands trailed down her body and played with the material of the nighty.

"I like it though." she said shyly, peering up at him for a moment before looking down again.

"I-"

"Turn for me, baby."

She looked at him, confused but also feeling very fuzzy inside for some reason when he said that. "What?"

He took a step closer to her and she gulped.

"Be a good little girl for me and spin around. You're going to let me see everything now, hmm?"

Alright ladies and ladies, the slow burn that got you guys grinding your teeth is officially over.