Date night

Aurora

She looked at herself in the mirror once again.

She twisted her body to the side to examine how well the outfit had looked on her body. To her this was the moment where she was indecisive on what to wear, not knowing what would be appropriate and what would impress him.

She was left with a white flower dress that gave a bit of revealing for her legs but was not too short. The deep V-neck cut showed a bit of cleavage and from her perspective she blushed as they bulged out from the dress. The sleeves stopped to her wrists and she felt content with the choice of clothing.

She took about an hour to learn the basic steps on how to apply makeup which was infuriating. There were so many brushes for specific things and she didn't realize that there were so many makeup products to use. She dealt with the bit of products she had that she bought during the week after wanting to explore makeup like other girls.

After applying the layer of gloss on her rosy lips, she stared at herself in the mirror on the dressing table. Matteo hadn't seen her new hair yet but there was nothing new to it, only the fringe that she had planned on last minute before doing her hair. It was in beautiful beach waves which flowed down her back, added with a good amount of volume so that it could frame her face wonderfully.

Her brows had been filled in a bit which to her surprise made her face look a bit different. The mascara darkened her lashes and made her green eyes look brighter than it already was, and the eyeliner which took her about twenty minutes to perfect drastically changed the look of her eyes. The highlight she placed on the tip of her button nose made it appear more sharp and prominent.

She felt different and the strong urge to get his reaction made her fumble out of her seat, glancing at the time and noted that it was near to when they would have to leave for their date. She was nervous as she grabbed her shoulder bag, checking a couple of times to make sure that she had everything with her. She was nervous as she left the room after placing a soft kiss on Kitty's head and bidding her goodbye.

She was nervous as she descended the stairs, staring at her white sneakers as they hit against the marble of every step she took. Her body grew rigid at the final step when she heard the sharp intake of his breath, and her nerves had spiraled out of control on what he would think about her appearance.

She gulped as she lifted her head to look up at him, the tremor in her gaze deepened as his dark eyes swept over every inch of her body. He drank in the sight of her as she stabbed the palm of her hand with her nails, the silence between them causing a multitude of uncertainty.

He then studied the look on her face. His eyes flit from every feature and he took a step closer, and then another until the gap between them appeared to be nonexistent. She stared at his chest that was clothed with a white dress shirt, to her surprise, thinking that it would be another black outfit to wear.

His fingers tilted her head so that he could look into her eyes. "Your hair." he said softly.

"Yes. Do you like it?" she asked, her voice coming out a big ragged.

His fingers gently brushed the strands of her hair.

"No matter what you do with your hair, it would never change how beautiful you are. I do indeed like it, you look even more daring and so fucking precious." he rasped out the last few words and Aurora shuddered. "God, you look so fucking beautiful, baby."

"Thank you." she whispered.

They had been staring at each other for a very long time before they realized that they had a date planned. It was mostly Matteo's fault since he seemed frozen in his spot and too much in awe that he couldn't seem to look away from her. It almost made her giggle when he stared at her again after they had gotten in the car.