4.

Cause and Effect 3

 Because a wave of zombies suddenly appeared in front of her, the car did not drive fast. Ye Lanshan was not injured when she was pushed down. She quickly stood up and ran after the car. The people in the car saw Ye Lanshan was pushed down and some people exclaimed, but no one wanted to save her. When faced with life and death, everyone chose silence.

  Ye Lanshan ran slower and slower, slowly pulling away from the car in front, and the zombies in the back chased after him. Seeing that a zombie was about to pounce, and looking at the rotting face of the zombie close at hand, she felt that there was a tinge in her body. The power gathered in the palm of the hand, Ye Lanshan threw the power out at the head of the zombie, and saw an ice pick pierced through the head of the zombie, and the zombie slowly fell down.

  Ye Lanshan didn't care about being splattered with zombies' blood, she saw a half-open store door on the side of the road, she quickly dodged in, quickly closed the door, and blocked the zombies outside the door.

  And because of the contact between the zombie group and the convoy, an outbreak broke out. Large-scale fighting, noise, yelling, crying, sounded in this silent street, and the zombies gathered at the door of the store also left the door of the store, like the sound in front. The huge place converged, and the sound gradually became smaller, until finally it was no longer heard.

  Ye Lanshan let out a sigh of relief.

  Ye Lanshan stayed in the store for two days. This is a shop for clothes. Ye Lanshan only found 2 bags of biscuits and three pieces of chocolate in the drawer of the cashier counter of the store. It is estimated that they were snacks bought by the salesperson. Fortunately, Ye Luhan's appetite is relatively small, and these things are enough for her to last for two days.

  In the middle of the third day, Lanshan heard the sound of a car moving. Maybe it was because of the sun too strong at noon. He observed that there were only two zombies swaying on the street around Xia. Ye Lanshan quickly rushed out of the store, avoiding the speed. Open the attack of two zombies and run away like the sound of a car starting in the distance.

  Perhaps because of the awakening of the supernatural power, Ye Lanshan's speed and strength have been greatly improved, and the two zombies were easily freed.

  Ye Lanshan was about to drive past the car when she saw the car, as if she didn't see herself, she didn't care whether it was dangerous or not, she quickly stood in front of the car with a head sticking out from the car, "Damn, you bitch are not afraid of death. Oh, rush to the front of the car, we won't bring a burden." The young man with his head outstretched fiercely at Ye Lanshan.

  "I...I'm an ice-type...a power user, you bring...take me, I won't drag you down!" Although Ye Lanshan was very afraid of the youth's tone, she also Knowing this group was her only hope.

  "Liu, let her get in the car." A deep voice came from the car.

  "The boss wants you to get in the car. If you don't get in the car quickly, women are troublesome." The young man named Xiaoliu urged Ye Lanshan to get on the Land Rover.

  After Ye Lanshan got up, he saw four people sitting in the car. She sat cautiously next to her.

  "Release your powers, let me see!" The middle-aged man called the boss said to Ye Lanshan.

  Ye Lanshan immediately gathered an ice pick in his hand, the middle-aged man nodded after seeing it, Ye Lanshan officially joined the team, "Where are you going? We're going to the survivor base in S province! My name is Wang Hu. The fire-type ability user, the driver is called Liuzi, a speed mutant, this is our boss, a gold-type ability user, and the one next to the sixth son is Xu Wei, an earth-type ability user." Sitting in the middle The young man introduced Ye Lanshan to the four in the car.

  "My name is Ye Lanshan, an ice-type power user, I'm going to the base in S province to find my boyfriend!" Ye Lanshan felt that the only relative in this world was Dong Lei. If Dong Lei didn't die, he would definitely go to S. The base of the province, so she decided to go to S province to find Dong Lei.

  "Then welcome to join!" Wang Hu and the others are actually very happy to join Ye Lanshan. After all, an ability user still has great fighting power. For them, there is also an extra guarantee for survival, right?