42

Threat

 "Hey! Isn't this the shoe Nie Feng wore on his feet?" Chen Qing walked around the room and found the shoe Nie Feng wore in the morning beside the car.

  "I think I know who Nie Feng was taken away by!" Yu Haotian looked at the shoe in Chen Qing's hand and said,

  "Ah, this shoe can tell who took it away? Why can't I tell?" Chen Qing turned the shoes on his hands over and over and studied. He really didn't understand what a shoe could say!

  "'Shoes' pass 'evil', it should be the evil cultivator in the city center that Shanshan said caught them, but this conjecture is also in the past, except for that man, who else can capture Nie Feng silently They." When Yu Haotian saw the shoes, he guessed that the evil cultivator had taken them, and he was the only person in this area capable of allowing Nie Feng and the others to be taken away without any resistance.

  "Then what should I do? Shanshan said that the man is very powerful, and we can't beat him at all. What should we do, what should we do!" Zhou Kai panicked, Zhou Yan was his only relative in the world, and now he was taken away , and he was incapable of saving him.

  "Don't panic, there must be a way. We're thinking about it, we're thinking about it! We can't be in a mess right now." Chen Qing also knew the importance of Zhou Yan to Zhou Kai, and not only was Zhou Yan arrested, but Nie Feng was also arrested. Arrested, although it was said that the four of them escaped together, but in terms of relationship, he and Nie Feng have a closer relationship. He was worried when Zhou Yan and Nie Feng disappeared, but now he knows who was arrested. After leaving, he calmed down. That evil cultivator couldn't arrest the two of them for no reason. As long as he knew the reason, he could have a chance to save them.

  "I think that evil cultivator is coming for me. After all, arresting Zhou Yan and Nie Feng will have absolutely no effect on him, unless it is used to threaten me." After she came back and knew that Nie Feng and Zhou Yan were arrested, she became suspicious. It was done by that evil cultivator, and it was for her. She has not yet reached the Golden Core Stage, and the true qi she has cultivated is stored in all the meridians of her body. Those true qi will be radiated little by little centered on themselves, ordinary people can't feel it, but cultivators can feel it. So Ye Lanshan suspects that the evil cultivator is based on this judgment that there are cultivators among them, and then wants to threaten her to submit by catching their partners.

  "Then what should we do now?" Chen Qing also knew that the evil cultivator was here for Ye Lanshan, but what should we do now? We can't hand over Ye Lanshan just to save Zhou Yan and Nie Feng. They can do this kind of thing. not come out.

  "That's the only way to use it now!" Ye Lanshan said with a sigh, but he didn't expect that he could only use that way in the end.

  "I don't agree. What if they don't rescue you and get in again? We are thinking of other ways, there will always be a way!" How could Yu Haotian not know the purpose of the evil cultivator, but he You can't watch Ye Lanshan take risks alone. He can't.

  "Brother Tian, ​​you also know that there is no other way but this way. Besides, I have the ability to protect myself. When you rescue them, you can take them away as soon as possible, and I will definitely be able to escape." Ye Lanshan also knew that Yu Haotian was for her own good, but she couldn't leave Nie Feng and Zhou Yan alone.

  "No, what if you don't escape? Although the evil cultivator was injured, you are still not his opponent. We can't bet on that." Yu Haotian didn't want Ye Lanshan to take risks alone, he bet Can't afford that in case.

  "Brother Tian, ​​even if I don't go now, since that evil cultivator knows me, he won't let me go so easily. I played a big role in his injury. He arrested Zhou Yan and Nie Feng today, just to give Just a warning. If I don't go, the next person he will come to arrest is any one of us, or all of us. We can only gamble now. If the gamble is right, we can all live. If the gamble is wrong, the most Sacrificing one of me, I'm saying, I'm confident that I can escape. So what is in front of us is not to choose the topic, we only have one way to go." Ye Lanshan stared at Yu Haotian and said solemnly, word by word, although the answer was cruel Yes, but this is a fact, that evil cultivator will not let her go. She can only give up now. Besides, she has space, if she really can't, she can hide in the space and not come out.

  "You made me think about it!" Yu Haotian knew that Ye Lanshan was telling the truth, but it was because it was a fact that it made him even more worried. This was the first time that he felt powerless, even when faced with those alien plants. He has never lost confidence like this, but this time, he really felt helpless. He didn't want Ye Lanshan to be involved for him, but there was no way to stop it.

  "Okay!" Ye Lanshan was not forcing Yu Haotian to agree. She knew that he was just too worried about her, but she also had her own responsibilities. Since Nie Feng and Zhou Yan were arrested because of her, he must think about it. way to save them all. And she hasn't avenged her revenge, so she can't stay here forever, she has to go to the S city survivor base.

  The atmosphere in the hall suddenly became very load-bearing. No one had the appetite to eat dinner, and they practiced on their own beds. This matter further strengthened their path to becoming stronger. If they were strong enough, they would not be able to. facing such a crisis.

  The next day, when the sun slowly rose from the horizon, the four people in the home textile store opened their eyes one by one. Yu Haotian didn't sleep all night, his eyes were covered with bloodshot eyes, he saw everyone opened their eyes and said,

  "Since this is our only way, then this is the only way, but Shanshan, you have to promise me, you You must come back alive." Yu Haotian's voice was hoarse and unwilling.

  "Well, Shanshan, you must come back!" Zhou Yan followed, and his eyes turned red. There was guilt in his voice. When Ye Lanshan said that she used herself to exchange for Zhou Yan yesterday, he actually had a hint of joy in his heart. This kind of thought made him feel very guilty.

  "Well, Shanshan, you must come back. Didn't that guy Nie Feng say that we can't have one less!" Chen Qing suddenly thought of Nie Feng who was taken away, and his tears finally remained uncontrollably. He immediately wiped it off with his sleeves, but it backfired. The more he wanted to wipe it off, the more he kept.

  "Well, if Zhou Yan and Nie Feng come back, you will immediately leave here with the two of them in a Hummer, and I will let the evil cultivator let you go, and when you leave the city, go to the Survivor Base in S City. When I escape, we will meet there. Brother Tian, ​​I will leave my precious Hummer to you to take care of, and when you see it next time, you must give it to me intact!" Ye Lanshan said He also blinked at Yu Haotian.

  "Okay, I'll wait for you!" As he said that, he touched Mo Yelanshan's head with his hand.

  "Oh, I'm so hungry, I didn't eat last night, aren't you hungry anymore, Zhou Kai is going to cook and starve me to death!" Ye Lanshan wanted to break the heavy atmosphere.

  "Okay, I'll cook what you want to eat!"