15

Doomsday

On February 18, as before the rebirth, more than 50 earthquakes occurred in various parts of the country.

  On May 5, people have not yet recovered from the pain caused by the earthquake, and another magnitude 7 tsunami occurred in the coastal areas.

  On July 29, another outbreak of the STA (purely fabricated) viral cold broke out across the country.

  With these massive disasters coming, many people online are speculating whether the world is really coming to an end. Everyone started a big purchase and stockpiled grain. Prices are soaring, and large supermarkets and wet markets are noisy, and stampede incidents often occur.

  As these fallacies keep getting bigger and bigger. The country came out and issued a statement, saying that these disasters were caused by the recent active crustal movement and would soon subside, calling on everyone to look at the problem rationally and scientifically.

  With the forced entry of the state, those eschatology were calmed down, and everyone returned to normal life.

  Only Ye Lanshan knew that these were all true, but she wouldn't tell others, and even if he said it, others wouldn't believe her, and probably thought she was crazy.

  Moreover, Ye Lanshan has not had time to care about others recently. She has already practiced the peak of the ninth level of Qi, but she has never been able to break through the Gong Ji period. It's the same today, and it's been a night without a breakthrough.

  Ye Lanshan is no longer going to practice today, so she decided to drive out for a walk.

  Ye Lanshan drove to the riverside, walked to the dam on the riverside, and watched the river roll like an eastward flow. Her mood was suddenly calmer than ever.

  Ye Lanshan found that she was always too entangled in her rebirth. She was afraid that she would still die like a useless person in her previous life. She was also afraid that she would not be able to avenge her mother and grandfather. She was even more afraid of being betrayed by her relatives and friends. If I want to become stronger, I have been practicing non-stop for the past six months.

  Today, she found out that she was wrong, she was not the original she was, she had the ability to protect herself, and more importantly, she had the space, the guarantee of survival in the last days, and the relationship with Ye Chen and the others. ability to balance.

  boom! The barrier that had blocked Ye Lanshan for more than a month was successfully broken, and Ye Lanshan quickly entered the space while no one was there. She sat on her bed, silently running the infuriating energy in her body.

  After running for seven, seven and forty-nine laps, Ye Lanshan took all his true energy back into his dantian, stood up and walked out of the small building.

  The changes in the space can be regarded as earth-shaking. The 3 mu of land in front of the small building has also expanded to 10 mu. Originally, because there was only 3 mu of land, only various fruit trees were planted. Now the land has been expanded by 7 mu, Ye Lanshan decided to Plant all the vegetables you like.

  The small pond has also expanded from the original 30 square meters to 100 square meters. Seeing the little fish swimming happily in the water makes Ye Lanshan feel happy.

  The most happy thing about the space upgrade is that there is a small yard behind the small building. The yard is not very big, but it also has seventy to eighty square meters. The chickens and ducks Ye Lanshan always wanted to raise now have a place to raise them.

  There is now a small spring in the middle of the yard, and the spring water bubbling out. From the inheritance of the space, although this spring water is not as good as the jade spring water in the jade bottle, Ye Lanshan is still very happy.

  Because compared with ordinary spring water, the spring water in this spring is more than ordinary grades. The most important thing is that many water sources were polluted at the beginning of the end of the world, and the water-purifying tablets for purifying water were invented more than eight months after the end of the world. Therefore, in the beginning of the last days, water is also a very important material.

  Now with this Xiaoquanyan, Ye Lanshan doesn't have to worry about her water use at all. Although it is said that the jade spring water in the jade bottle is drinkable, what about taking a bath? You can't go to the small pond to wash, so this spring is just a timely rain for Ye Lanshan.

  On December 20, a large meteor shower suddenly appeared in the sky during the day, and Ye Lanshan knew that the end of the world was coming.

  Ye Lanshan immediately hid in the space, and she planned to break through the second floor of Gongji period and enter the third floor of Gongji period in one fell swoop before the apocalypse broke out.

  On December 26, the second day after the apocalypse broke out, Ye Lanshan left the space.

  Because it is only the second day after the apocalypse broke out, everyone must still have some food at home, and most people are holding on to luck, thinking that the army will send someone to rescue. And people's fear of the end times, not too many people will go out. And this time happened to be the best time for Ye Lanshan to collect supplies.

  Ye Lanshan took the katana she ordered, carried an oversized travel bag, and left the house.

  As soon as I went out, I encountered a zombie wandering at the entrance of the stairs. Half of its face was rotten. Maybe it was because the end of the world had just begun, so my clothes were still neat.

  The zombie suddenly found Ye Lanshan, and slammed towards Ye Lanshan. Ye Lanshan put the samurai sword across his chest, blocking the zombie that rushed over, and kicked it out with a kick, and then the knife rose and fell, He cut off the head of the zombie neatly, and the brown blood splashed on Ye Lanshan's face.

  Ye Lanshan did not touch the blood on her face. He directly split the zombie's head with a knife, took out the white crystal core and threw it into the space.

  Ye Lanshan took the samurai sword and backpack all the way to the garage. Except for the zombie he encountered on the stairs, he did not encounter other zombies.

  Ye Lanshan drove her Hummer out of the garage, hitting all the zombies he encountered along the way. Ye Lanshan did not enter through the main entrance. Although she now has the third floor of Gong Jiqi, Ye Lanshan did not feel that she had a chance of winning in the face of so many zombies.

  Ye Lanshan secretly turned into the warehouse area behind the supermarket. The warehouse was locked. Ye Lanshan broke the lock with infuriating energy and entered the warehouse. Maybe it was because the warehouse was locked when the end of the world broke out, so there was no such thing in the warehouse. How many zombies.

  Ye Lanshan quickly solved the zombies, and the crystal core was thrown into the space by Ye Lanshan, and she was going to study it when she went back

  . Now Ye Lanshan is learning the orthodox Taoist method of cultivating immortals, and I don't know if the crystal core is useful for cultivation.

  It is estimated that the goods came in before the end of the world. The warehouse was full of things. Ye Lanshan was so happy when he saw these materials, and the speed began to search the warehouse in a large area. Whether it is useful or not, basically everything that the eye sees is received into the space.

  However, Ye Lanshan still has a conscience. At least five or six boxes of each kind of food flowed out. Anyway, the survivors behind them couldn't take them away (in fact, it was her own greed).

  In addition to putting things in the space, Ye Lanshan also stuffed the big travel bag she brought. After all, she still has to do superficial work. Although Ye Lanshan has the ability to protect herself now, there are too many ants and they will kill the elephant. , it is better to be cautious.

  Ye Lanshan heard the sound of fighting in the distance as soon as she got on her Humvee. It is estimated that there are people who think like her, and collect more supplies while everyone is afraid to come out. But Ye Lanshan wasn't going to take care of those people. She was in a hurry to go back to study whether the crystal nucleus would help her cultivation.

  Ye Lanshan entered the space as soon as she got home. Take out the crystal nucleus that I hit today, the crystal nucleus looks like a white crystal in the light, it is very beautiful, if you don't say that everyone will never think that this crystal-like thing is something taken out from the heads of those disgusting zombies .

  Ye Lanshan sat down cross-legged, took the crystal nucleus in his hand, and began to use his infuriating energy to try to communicate the energy in the crystal nucleus. Afterwards, the crystal nucleus completely turned into powder, and Ye Lanshan was delighted that the True Qi in the body became much thicker.