5.

Cause and Effect 4

 Ye Lanshan and Wang Hu killed zombies all the way to collect crystal cores, and collected materials by the way.

  Through Wang Hu and the others' descriptions, Ye Lanshan knew that there really is a crystal nucleus in the zombie's brain, and that the crystal nucleus can really improve the abilities of power users. Ye Lanshan always thought that these were written in novels, but it turned out to be Really, but the end of the world has come, so these are not so strange.

  I stopped and went along the way, encountered dangers and encountered survivors in the middle. Ye Lanshan tried to help these survivors several times, but was stopped by Wang Hu. Wang Hu told Ye Lanshan that it is the end of the world, and there are too many Compassion will only make you die faster.

  Ye Lanshan was silent, she knew it was a fact, but it was a lie to say that she was not sad, so she would sometimes secretly leave some food for these survivors. Although Wang Hu and the others knew about it, after all, their food Sufficient, so I didn't bother with Ye Lanshan.

  Until one night, they rescued a family from a group of zombies. At that time, it was late, and everyone found a house in the surrounding village to temporarily stay for one night.

  At night, the surrounding is terrifyingly quiet, and people are always disturbed. In the middle of the night, Xiao Liu woke up to relieve himself, and suddenly found a dark shadow shaking in the distance. Xiaoliu quickly ran out of the yard as evidenced by his own speed variation. As soon as he got out of the yard, Xiaoliu saw a large group of zombies moving here in the distance. Xiao Liu quickly ran back to the house and called everyone up.

  As soon as everyone went out, they saw the zombies rushing over. Ye Lanshan and the others surrounded the family in the middle and moved in the direction of the car. When they were getting close to the car, a zombie had already rushed to the woman in the family. At the side, the woman immediately pushed Ye Lanshan out next to her.

  Seeing that Ye Lanshan was in danger, Xu Wei immediately erected an earthen wall in front of her to block the zombie's attack. Before Ye Lanshan could thank her, zombies kept rushing towards her. Ye Lanshan kept putting on her abilities, and finally came to the side of the car, and a group of people got into two cars and left at speed.

  After getting out of danger, the people in the two cars came down to adjust, and the man from the house came over, "Miss Ye, I'm so sorry just now, my wife is a little timid, and she was frightened by seeing too many zombies just now, so she will push you out, I'm here to apologize to you for her." The attitude was sincere.

  But Ye Lanshan just kept silent and was pushed out twice, which made her understand Wang Hu's words deeply, 'Too much sympathy will only make you die faster. ' Wang Hu knew that Ye Lanshan didn't want to speak, and she knew that she must be in a bad mood now. Anyone who had just saved someone else was pushed out by that person to be a scapegoat when they were in danger.

  Wang Hu didn't go up to persuade her. He wanted Ye Lanshan to see clearly what this apocalypse was like, and waiting for kindness is death.

  Seeing that none of them spoke, Xiao Liu couldn't help but said, "Hmph, there's no need to apologize, we'll part ways later, don't follow us, we won't care about your life or death, if you get angry, I will take care of you. Throw you into the zombie pile." The man saw them say this, and knew that they could not protect their family, so he turned around and walked back.

  Everyone rested for a while and then went their separate ways. Ye Lanshan and the others walked all the way to S City. After a month and a half, they finally entered S City. The surrounding vehicles also began to increase, and they were all survivors who rushed to the base.

  After driving for more than an hour, I finally saw the wall of the S city base. Everyone showed a long-lost smile. Here is their hope. After more than a month of wandering, nothing made them happier than seeing the base.