21

Route

 Ye Lanshan came to Yu Haotian's room on the second floor and knocked on the door. After a while, Yu Haotian opened the door and let Ye Lanshan in.

  "How is your injury recovery?"

  "It's almost half recovered. The crystal core you gave me today has helped me a lot.

  " When the rain stops, leave here and go to the S city base. You came from the S city base, which way do you think we should take?" Ye Lanshan took out the map she brought with her and asked Yu Haotian, after all Yu Haotian had just left the S city base. Come here, there should be a lot of information she doesn't know.

  "We had to go around City C to reach the base in City S. At that time, our rescue team came out from the base in City S to City B at night. At that time, we took the nearest road from City S to City B, which is marked on the map. Yupu Bridge, not long after we crossed the bridge, we met Yu Zheng. We camped at the end of the bridge that day and waited until we set off the next day, but because of the aftershocks that night, the bridge was already there when we saw it the next day. It collapsed, so we have no way to take the nearest road now, we can only go around from City C to the base of City S." Yu Haotian looked at the map and pointed to the bridge between City Z and City S.

  Ye Lanshan and the others are now near City Z. There is only one Yangtze River between City Z and City S. If the bridge hadn't collapsed, they would have been able to reach the Survivor Base in City S within a week at most, but now the bridge has collapsed. Then they can only go to the Survivor Base of S City by detouring from City C to the back of City S, which will undoubtedly take two or three months.

  Ye Lanshan went to the base of S city from H city in her previous life, so she did not know the current route. She originally thought that going from B city to S city would be much closer, but unexpectedly, the bridge linking the two cities was broken. Disrupting her plan, after adding the above, most of the plants have mutated. At that time, they will not only have to face hordes of zombies, but also a large number of mutated plants. Thinking of this makes Ye Lanshan feel a headache. . But fortunately, there are not many plants in the city. As long as you are careful, you should be able to avoid it. The danger is in the suburbs of the city.

  "Is there no other way to go?" Ye Lanshan knew that City C had a national nature reserve, and this nature reserve also represented a large number of mutant plants and a large number of mutant animals. This is really not a good route.

  "Why?" Yu Haotian didn't understand why Ye Lanshan didn't want to go from City C!

  "Look at the rain, do you think the rain will also carry the virus? If the rain falls to the ground with the virus, will the plants absorb it and mutate like the zombies? City C has a class Protected area, I am afraid that if I say it right and the plants mutate, then we really have tigers before and wolves later."

  "Is that so? Why do you think this rain has viruses?" Yu Haotian asked. He knew why Ye Lanshan said this, but he always thought this woman was mysterious.

  "A woman's sixth sense!" Ye Lanshan didn't know what to say. Could it be that she knew it in her previous life? Of course that's not possible! So it can only be inferred as a sixth sense.

  "Okay, but we don't have a choice, so we can only go through City C. Downward, City D is the same as City Z. If you want to cross the river, you can only cross the bridge, but between City Z and City S, you can only cross the bridge. The bridge has collapsed due to aftershocks. We cannot guarantee that the bridge in D city is intact. If it collapses, we have to come back. In the end, we still have to go around D city to reach the base in S city. It's better to go directly from City D. We can't pin our hopes on a miracle." Since Ye Lanshan didn't want to say anything, Yu Haotian didn't ask any more, but now they have no choice since the bridge is far from the earthquake center in Z City. It collapsed, and unless it was a miracle, the bridge in City D, which was near the earthquake center, could not be preserved. So in the end they only had one way, and that was to go around City C.

  "Well, it seems we have no choice." Ye Lanshan sighed.

  "You don't have to worry too much. If the plants are really mutated, then we will meet them wherever we go, and plants are afraid of fire. Although it is a pity that neither of us are fire-type abilities, but we can do more along the way. Gather some alcohol, make it into a fire bomb, and smash it when the time comes, and the boat will naturally straighten when it reaches the bridge." Yu Haotian didn't know how to comfort the depressed expression on his face.

  Ye Lanshan was right when she heard what Yu Haotian said. It is useless to think too much now. The most important thing is that it is only right to practice hard in the past few days, and she has to speed up the progress of learning spells. When she learns fire spells, It is also not afraid of those mutated plants. As Yu Haotian said, after all, the five elements are mutually restrained, and wood is afraid of fire. When encountering a mutant plant, throw it a ten or eight fire talisman, and see which one has no eyes to catch up. When one comes up, one kills one, and when two comes up, one kills a pair. (This is purely the thinking of the nouveau riche~~~)

  "Well, yes!"

  "You can think about it. We don't know the situation in City C. We can wait until City C encounters other survivors. Ask them, you can get new information. In the last days, you still need to be careful, otherwise you will easily go to see God."

  "You still believe in God? I thought you only believed in yourself..."

  " "..." Yu Haotian rolled his eyes in an indifferent manner, he really didn't know what to say, the focus wasn't on God at all, okay? How thick is this nerve. . . . . He was still worried about her just now, but now it seems that he is worried for nothing.

  "I'm not planning to go out when it rains these few days. Let's take advantage of this time to cultivate well. In the end times, everything is empty. Only strength is the capital to survive. When will your supernatural powers break through?" Looking at Yu Hao Tian's speechless expression when asked by her, Ye Lanshan secretly laughed in her heart, this man always had a blank expression on his face, he really wanted to be amused, but he couldn't be too amused, so he quickly changed the subject.

  "The last time I played against T1, although I was seriously injured and almost killed in the end, the gains were also huge. After experiencing the edge of life and death, plus the absorption of crystal cores in the past two days, I feel that I am about to break through. At least you can break through to level 1 tonight. At most, you should be able to break through in two or three days."

  "That's good, then you can continue to practice, I won't bother you, and I have to work hard. Everything is for survival. "

  Okay, let's go, everything is for survival!"

  Ye Lanshan went out of Yu Haotian's room and returned to his bedroom, standing beside the bed watching the pouring rain outside in a dazed trance.