48

Seriously Injured

When Mingxia and Zhu Yan rushed like Ye Lanshan, Ye Lanshan suddenly disappeared in place. Mingxia and Zhu Yan lost their goals and swayed around the room. Why did Lanshan lose track? After they searched the room for a long time and couldn't find Ye Lanshan's trail, they could only unwillingly pick up Guiguzi's body and leave. Although Guiguzi died, Mingxia and Zhu Yan did not lose their way like the others. The master's zombies are out of control, but there is a voice calling them (Uh, or use them?). They immediately walked in that direction with Guiguzi's body.

  ———————————— The dividing line in the space————————————————————

  After Ye Lanshan entered the space, I couldn't help it anymore, and with a 'poof', I spit out a mouthful of blood, and my face became extremely pale. In order to kill Guiguzi just now, Ye Lanshan forcibly extracted a trace of True Essence from her body with the best medicine in the space, and was attacked by True Essence. Now not only is the real essence unable to be mobilized, but even the heart has been severely injured.

  After Ye Lanshan checked her own condition, she couldn't help showing a wry smile at the corners of her mouth. It seemed that it would be difficult for her to recover completely if she didn't cultivate for half a year this time. And spiritual liquid, you should be able to use a small amount of True Qi in about half a month of training, at least when you are facing zero-order zombies, there is no problem at all to protect yourself, but when you encounter high-level zombies or mutant plants , then you can only hide in space.

  Ye Lanshan wakes up in the space every morning and buries in the study to study the formation method. When hungry, she goes to the field outside to pick some fresh fruit to eat, or go to the warehouse to get some ingredients to cook for himself, and use the Lingquan in the back of the yard at night. After taking a bath with the water that I poured out, I was drinking two drops of spiritual liquid or eating a spiritual pill, and I started to practice. I tried to use my spiritual sense to communicate with the real energy in my body, but my spiritual sense couldn't communicate with the real energy in my body. This made Ye Shanshan depressed.

  However, if you put aside this point, Ye Lanshan still lived a very leisurely life in the space. One night after half a month, Ye Lanshan tried again to use her consciousness to communicate the truth in her body. Yuan, but this time Ye Lanshan finally succeeded. Although there is only a little real energy that can be mobilized, Ye Lanshan is still very happy, at least she can go out.

  Ye Lanshan is very anxious to go to the Survivor Base in S City. First, she really wants to know if Yu Haotian and the others have finally arrived safely. In Ye Lanshan's heart, Yu Haotian and the others are her most important partners, so she cares about Yu Haotian and them very much. security. The second is that her worries have not been reported yet. She has wasted half a month, and she can't waste it anymore. She has to get Dong Lei's love before Ye Xi arrives at the Survivor Base in S City, so that she will continue her revenge plan. to be implemented.

  So Ye Lanshan immediately left the space after knowing that she could mobilize her true essence.

  After Ye Lanshan left the space, she appeared in the room she entered last time. The room was in a mess. Ye Lanshan glanced at it and put everything that could be used in the room into the space, including which luxury furniture, Ye Lanshan thought to herself that no one saw it anyway. Instead of waiting for decay, she might as well take it away and use it to decorate the small building in the space. Who made the space have furniture, but cultivators don't care much about foreign objects? Therefore, the furniture in the space is relatively rough. Although the materials are very good, the shape is really not beautiful. Ye Lanshan is not an orthodox monk, so she wanted to change the furniture in the space a long time ago, but she kept Either I am busy collecting supplies or I am busy cultivating, and I don't have time to customize furniture. So this time I saw the furniture in the presidential suite, and I couldn't help but feel heartbroken at night. These furniture are really exquisite.

  After Ye Lanshan put away the contents of the presidential suite, she took out a backpack that had been prepared for a long time and carried it on her body, holding a Tang knife as a weapon in her hand. Ye Lanshan had prepared a lot of these hidden backpacks before the apocalypse. There were several packs of compressed biscuits and water in the bag. She was afraid that she would encounter other survivors on the way, and it would be difficult to take it out of the space in front of others. Eat, with this backpack you can solve these problems.

  When Ye Lanshan walked out of the room to the elevator door, she found that the whole building had been cut off and the elevator could not be used. Ye Lanshan had to walk into the stairwell from the emergency passage, thinking that she was on the thirty-fifth floor, she had A feeling of powerlessness, but fortunately she went downstairs. If she went upstairs with her current physical condition recovering from a serious illness, even if she didn't die, her skin would peel off.

  Ye Lanshan walked for more than half an hour before reaching the first floor. Tired, she sat on the open space on the first floor and poured a few mouthfuls of water from the spiritual spring before she recovered.

  As soon as Ye Lanshan walked out of the building, she found a hidden corner and took out the Land Rover she had stored in the space. Ye Lanshan sat on the Land Rover and drove out of the city at the fastest speed.

  Just half an hour after the drive, Ye Lanshan heard the gunman from a distance. Ye Lanshan didn't want to care about those people. Now she just wanted to get to the S city base as soon as possible, but it didn't work out, those people turned to her. The direction moved over, and within a few minutes Ye Lanshan met with them.

  It was a pair of four people, a middle-aged man in a police uniform was holding the zombies who were approaching them, a young man in a sports suit threw fireballs at random and hit those zombies, a man in a suit held The fire axe slashed at the zombies that slipped through the net from the front, and a young woman in a down jacket, looking weak, hid behind the three of them with tears in their eyes.

  And Ye Lanshan is also in a tangle in her heart, whether to save or not, saving these few people will become her burden, and she can't do it if she doesn't save them, watching them die in front of her. At this moment, the woman who was being protected in the middle saw Ye Lanshan.

  "Please help us!"

  shouted by the woman, the other three also saw Ye Lanshan, and they began to think about the direction of Ye Lanshan's car and moved over.

  Seeing the four of them moving in her direction, Ye Lanshan had no choice but to open the lock on the car door resignedly, and drove the car into the zombie pile.

  "Get in the car quickly!" Ye Lanshan saw the car beside them. Taking advantage of the gap when they were hit by the car, the four quickly got into Ye Lanshan's car, the middle-aged man in police uniform. When the man was about to get into the car, a zombie suddenly rushed out from the side of the car. Seeing that the zombie was about to bite the man's neck, Ye Lanshan quickly threw out an ice pick and exploded the head of the zombie, and the zombie slowly collapsed. down.

  "Thank you!" The middle-aged man who had just escaped death thanked Ye Lanshan gratefully.

  "You're welcome!" Ye Lanshan immediately stepped on the accelerator after seeing everyone in the car, and the car rushed out like an arrow from Xuan.