6.

Cause and Effect 5

  With the slow movement of the convoy, everyone slowly entered the base, and a registration officer at the entrance of the base handed Ye Lanshan five forms.

  "Fill out the form below according to your own situation. Remember to fill it out carefully. It is very important to you, especially whether you have any abilities. You should also hand over half of the food you bring." After everyone handed in half of the food . Xiao Liu couldn't help but said: "Big brother, what's wrong with this ability? Is there any difference?"

  "Whether there is an ability determines the treatment, those with ability will definitely be treated higher, those without ability will definitely be treated poorly, abilities. There are not many people, alas~"

  After listening to the registrar's words, all five of them tick the ability item and handed it over to the registrar. The registrar saw that all five of them were ability users and were very happy. After all Now every psychic is an important resource for the base.

  The registrar took them to test their abilities and gave each of them a small round badge. The badge is not big. Because Ye Lanshan is an ice type, the badge is white. The color of the badge is different for each type of ability. .

  After entering the city, Ye Lanshan was separated from the other four members of the team, and she was going to find Dong Lei.

  Ye Lanshan came to the base tracing office and posted the message of looking for Dong Lei, Ye Lanshan was going to go to the base's housing office to have a look.

  Ye Lanshan just walked into the street when she saw a familiar figure, Dong Lei. Ye Lanshan quickly ran to Dong Lei.

  "Dong Lei! Dong Lei!"

  "Shanshan it's you! Where's Xixi? Is she with you?" Dong Lei was also very happy after seeing Ye Lanshan, he thought, maybe Ye Xi and Ye Lanshan are together.

  Ye Lanshan heard Dong Lei mention that Ye Xi was a little unnatural, but she was embarrassed to tell Dong Lei that Ye Xi pushed her into the zombie group. Dong Lei certainly does not believe it.

  "We got separated when we escaped from the school. I don't know where she is! I came to S city to find you. I knew you must be at this base. I'm so happy to see you!"

  "Oh, yes, I'm very happy too!" Ye Lanshan was very excited. She finally found Dong Lei and found support. Dong Lei was the backbone of her survival. Maybe she was too happy and ignored Dong Lei's perfunctory words.

  Ye Lanshan took Dong Lei to accompany her to rent a house. Exchange some daily necessities. Originally, Ye Lanshan wanted to live with Dong Lei. After all, she was a girl, so she was quite afraid.

  But Dong Lei said that he lived with his parents, and it was inconvenient to take Ye Lanshan with him, so Ye Lanshan had to live alone.

  The next 6 months were happy for Ye Lanshan, although Dong Lei was always busy and often didn't have time to accompany her. But she felt that Dong Lei was enough.

  Until August, the base in T province was captured by evolutionary zombies, and all the bases in T city were transferred to the base in S city. With the arrival of the survivors from the base in T province, although the surface of the base in S city was calm, the waves were turbulent in the dark. frictions are becoming more frequent.

  And the calm days of the night have also been broken. Ye Xi and his family came to the S city base with the survivors of T city.

  When Dong Lei and Ye Xi said good night kiss and turned around, they saw Ye Lanshan standing under the street lamp in the distance. Ye Lanshan didn't know what to say, but just turned and ran away. Dong Lei just paused and went straight. walked home.

  Ye Lanshan has been very confused these days. She doesn't know what to do when she sees Ye Xi and Dong Lei together, but she still loves Dong Lei very much. Ye Lanshan cowardly lied to herself again and again. It was just a kiss between friends.

  After a few days like this, Dong Lei suddenly came to the door and said that there was a task to clean up zombies and wanted Ye Lanshan to join him. Ye Lanshan had no doubts, and left the base with Dong Lei the next day. The sound of the car's engine ushered in a large number of zombies. Ye Lanshan saw such zombies and said to Dong Lei, "Lei, there are too many zombies, let's go back."

  "Okay." After Dong Lei finished speaking, he approached Ye Lanshan. Ye Lanshan focused on the zombies, and suddenly a pain in his neck. She looked back at Dong Lei and said, "What did you just do?"

  "This is a mixture newly developed by experts to inhibit the ability user." Dong Lei threw the syringe in his hand.

  "Why?" Ye Lanshan felt her body getting weaker and weaker, and finally fell to the ground.

  "Don't you know? Because Yexi wants you to die, and Yexi has always been my girlfriend, I'm with you, but because Yexi wants to get revenge on you, Yexi wants me to tell you to frame you It was Ye Xi's uncle who was imprisoned, and this mixture was also given by his uncle! Let you be an idiot!"

  Ye Lanshan couldn't believe it was true, it turned out that everything was a scam, and she hated it so much.

  Dong Lei scratched Ye Lanshan's arms and thighs with a dagger and threw it at the zombies. The smell of blood attracted more zombies to approach like Ye Lanshan, and Dong Lei immediately jumped into the car and left.

  Ye Lanshan just lay on the ground like that, being eaten by zombies, she could no longer feel the pain, and she only had a strong hatred in her heart.