36

Downtown

 After everyone finished eating, they packed their things and prepared to continue their journey towards the city center of D City. This time, it was Yu Haotian who was driving.

  The car drove all the way towards the city center.

  "Uh, have you noticed that there are no zombies on the way?" Zhou Kai found that they didn't find any zombies after they left the range of mutant plants, which made him feel very uneasy. Could there be mutant plants ahead?

  "I also found out that there are mutated plants in front of me. I get goosebumps just thinking about those mutated plants!" Nie Feng heard Zhou Kai's words and worried about whether there were still mutated plants. Mutated plant nest, enter another one, they won't be so unlucky!

  "You don't want a crow's mouth!" Chen Qing was told by them, and immediately looked around vigilantly. It's not that they are timid, it's just that those cheap plants are too tough.

  "No, if there are also mutant plants around here, then the village chief Wang of Lianhu Village would not dare to take people as bait to the city center to seduce zombies. It's definitely not 10 kilometers away from the city center." Yu Haotian was helpless. Explained, is this group afraid of a rope after being bitten by a snake for ten years? Don't even think about it too much.

  "Uh, it seems to be the same. But then why haven't we seen a zombie yet?" Zhou Kai heard Yu Haotian say that, and finally put his heart back when he mentioned his throat.

  "I don't know this yet, but I have a hunch that the answer is in the city center of D city!" Yu Haotian looked at the center of the city with relief, it made him feel very uncomfortable.

  "Have you found it too?" Ye Lanshan heard what Yu Haotian said, and withdrew her gaze from the direction of the city center, looking at Yu Haotian and said.

  "Yes, it made me feel very bad over there. It made me feel very dangerous, but it was not only dangerous, but also felt coercion! Do you feel this way too?" Yu Haotian heard Ye Lanshan ask him, and immediately answered his feelings.

  "Well, I also feel this way. We'd better not enter the city later, and see if we can get around from outside the city!" Ye Lanshan's feeling was stronger than Yu Haotian's. He looked at the city center, the city center. That piece of sky not only had a gray and dead aura, but also had a faint black gas churning in it. It felt like the evil energy mentioned in the Demon Sect written in the Jade Slip of the Space Study. For her, who practiced the orthodox Taoist immortal method, the uncomfortable feeling was even more obvious.

  "No, if we don't go from the city, we can only return to the range of mutant plants!" Zhou Yan, who has never been very talkative, said what he knew while holding a notebook.

  "It seems that we have no choice. If we go forward, we may die. If we go backward, we will die. There are not many incendiary bottles. If we return to the range of mutant plants, we will definitely die!" After hearing Zhou Yan's words, Yu Haotian made his final decision. s Choice. In fact, it should be said that this is not a multiple-choice question, because going backwards is a mortal situation.

  "Why are we so miserable!!! It seems that the earth is really too dangerous, I'd better go back to Mars!" Everyone was speechless when they heard Nie Feng's second-hand call!

  "Then go back to Mars, I always thought that you are different from us. Your brain capacity is relatively limited. It turns out that you are not of my race!" Chen Qing couldn't figure out what was in the head of Nie Feng. , how can such a thick nerve.

  "You two are very good! Really good!" Ye Lanshan looked at Chen Qing and Nie Feng for some unknown reason and suddenly thought of the danmei novels that the classmates said before the apocalypse, and her eyes changed when she saw them.

  "Shanshan, don't watch the two of us take the green light, please, I'm panicking!" Ye Lanshan looked at him with that kind of eyes, and Nie Feng was so nervous that he was even looking at him.

  "Uh, I agree with this, don't look at the two of us like this!" It was rare for Chen Qing to agree with Nie Feng's words, and after Ye Lanshan looked at it like this, he had the heart to jump out of the car.

  "Haha, they are good friends!" Zhou Kai thought that the atmosphere was not weird enough, and immediately added a sentence.

  "Go to hell, I won't mess with him even if I do it!"

  "Damn, even if I do it, I won't mess with him!"

  The two said in unison.

  "Don't learn from me!"

  They said in unison again. Everyone couldn't hold it in anymore, and they all burst out laughing.

  "You two really look like two generals!" Even Xiao Zhouyan started to tease the two of them, making them both sullen for a while.

  "Okay, we're going to enter the city in a while, Nie Feng, you are a wind power user, you are the fastest, you can take care of Zhou Yan later, and run away with Zhou Yan in your arms when you are in danger. Wait a minute. When we entered the city and got off the bus, I was in the front, Shanshan was behind, and Nie Feng was holding Zhou Yan in the middle." Yu Haotian arranged aloud, because the appearance of the city in D City has gradually become clear, which means that they will soon Will enter the city center of D city.

  The car slowly approached the edge of the city. The city streets were full of crashed vehicles. The shops on both sides of the street were also smashed open, leaving a mess inside.

  "We'll find a place on the edge of the city to settle down tonight. We don't know much about the central area of ​​the city. It's not safe to go in rashly, and after the night of fleeing, everyone's spirits are not good. , it's better to rest early in the evening." Yu Haotian looked at the surrounding environment, preparing to find a place for them to rest.

  In the end, the car drove to the door of a shop that bought textiles. Maybe when the apocalypse broke out, everyone went to rob food and drink, but no one robbed such large items as quilts, so the things in this home textile shop are still very good. They are neatly placed, and the glass doors are intact. The most important thing is that there is a back door behind this home textile store, so even if the front door is surrounded by zombies, they can still walk from the back. No matter what they do in the apocalypse, they must leave a back door for themselves. This is the law of survival. . Ye Lanshan opened the glass door of the home textile store. Yu Haotian drove a Hummer into the store and stopped. Cars are also very important materials in the end of the world, especially Ye Lanshan's top-level modified Hummer, which is even more important. Very, so it is safest to put it where the eyes can see.

  "We'll stay here for the night tonight, we have quilts and pillows, it shouldn't be too cold at night, Chen Qing, you stay here to protect Zhou Yan! Let's go to the surrounding stores to see if we can find something to eat. After all, we prepared There is not much food, and we don't know when we will be able to replenish it in the future, so we should go out to find more supplies." Yu Haotian left Nie Feng to look at things and protect Zhou Yan, and took the others out of the home textile store. And pulled up the shutters of the store.