29

Weird Village

 "You just came from outside, how is the outside now?"

  "There are zombies everywhere, why don't you have any here?"

  "Maybe our side is in a ravine, it's so unsafe outside, you're here with us. It's good to settle down here."

  "Well, it's relatively safe here, just like a paradise, but don't they attack you with so many mutant plants around you?"

  "Oh, although these plants have mutated, they don't. Eat meat, why would you attack us, you say yes!"

  "Then you are the only group of people who came from outside?"

  "You are the first group, we are relatively biased, and few people come here. Yes ."

  "That's it, that's how lucky we are!"

  'Oh, yes, okay, here we are, it's here, you rest, I'll go first! "Village Wang and Yu Haotian, you come and go, and both want to escape from each other's mouths. In the end, they are both old foxes, and no one has anything to say about the other. In the end, the village chief Wang led them to a two-story building.

  After entering the house, Ye Lanshan and his party found that although the house was not big, it was very clean, but because it was too clean, it made people suspicious. A house that has been unoccupied for a long time , How can there be no dust, this is too unreasonable.

  "That village chief Wang didn't tell the truth, there must be something wrong with this village! Ye Lanshan glanced at the house and said.

  "Yes, this house is too clean. A house that has not been inhabited for a long time cannot be so clean. Such a clean house means that there should have been people living in this house at most two days ago, so now The question is, what about the people who originally lived here? "Yu Haotian also saw the situation of the house, and it is so clean that it makes people suspicious.

  "Yes, and if those mutant plants have no bad intentions towards us, I don't believe it, or they will keep chasing us to this village. ! " Zhou Kai also expressed his views.

  "The most important thing is that you found out that the village chief is very enthusiastic, and his enthusiasm makes people suspicious. Besides, I call him Shou Tao and he is not angry, unless this person is either a very kind person, or he is The kind of person with a deep sense of government, obviously that Shou Tao belongs to the latter!" Nie Feng touched it and said to the crowd.

  "Diaoyou, you even know about Nie Feng? Besides, you did it on purpose, I thought you were Fan Er again!" Chen Qing couldn't bear to see the sullen look on this guy's face, he couldn't help it hit.

  "You're only two, your whole family is two!" Nie Feng immediately scratched his teeth and claws at Chen Qing like a cat whose tail had been stepped on.

  "Okay, stop arguing, it seems that this village hides a big secret. We still have to be careful." Yu Haotian interrupted Chen Qing and Nie Feng.

  "Well, this is indeed the case. We should be safe these days. Everyone will start walking around the village tomorrow to see if they can find someone to talk about. Now everyone should be hungry too. Let's cook first, and after eating, everyone should rest early. Everyone is tired these days." Ye Lanshan walked to the kitchen by herself after saying that. Because this small village still maintains the complete old appearance, there is no gas in the village, and everyone uses gas tanks, so everyone is quite happy to see the gas tanks in the kitchen, and they can eat hot meals again. , it is a luxury to be able to eat hot meals in the last days.

  In the evening, everyone ate a warm meal and divided their rooms and went to bed early. I didn't sleep all day and night. Everyone was quite tired and fell asleep. It was Nie Feng in the first half of the night and Chen Qing in the middle of the night. Because Ye Lanshan is a girl, everyone didn't even think about asking her to watch the night.

  The next day, everyone slept until almost noon before getting up.

  Everyone simply finished their lunch and went to the village to collect available information. Only Zhou Yan was left in the room looking at everyone's things.

  In the evening, everyone came back from outside one after another.

  "Did everyone gain anything?" Seeing that everyone came back, Ye Lanshan immediately closed the door and ordered an isolation talisman at the door when everyone was not paying attention. (Isolation Array: As the name suggests, it isolates all sounds and smells.)

  "There are only about twenty people in this town. And they are basically the aborigines in the village. This phenomenon is very unusual. This village is a tourist destination. A scenic spot, even if there are not so many tourists on Wednesday when the end of the world comes, there shouldn't be a single tourist." Yu Haotian was the first to express his opinion.

  "And there are no elderly people in this village, not even a few children, few women, and most of them are young adults. Generally, the elderly will not leave the place where they were born and raised, and the traditions of country Z are still rooted. So this phenomenon is not normal." Zhou Kai also followed up and published what he observed.

  "By the way, a woman I met today looked at me with a kind of sympathy. Tsk tsk, I don't think I have anything to sympathize with, it's strange!" Nie Feng also muttered about the situation he encountered. .

  "Yes, the people in the village are vigilant and don't want to talk to us. It's very different from the attitude of the village chief Wang to us yesterday." Chen Qing also expressed his opinion after Nie Feng.

  "This village is full of weirdness, and when I went to the south of the village in the morning, someone stopped me, saying that there was a warehouse for storing supplies in the village, and they would not let me go there, but I vaguely heard someone crying. "Ye Lanshan also shared what happened to him in the south of the village this morning.

  "It seems that this village hides a lot of secrets. First, the mutated plants around, why did the mutated plants drive us to this village, and the second is why there are no elderly people or tourists in this village. Who are they, why are they locked up? Finally, why are the women in the village showing sympathy and pity to us." Yu Haotian sorted out the information everyone collected today for us to analyze.

  Everyone was thinking, but they all came up with an idea. Finally Ye Lanshan made a decision,

  "I have a hunch, let's explore the south of the village at night, I always think we will find the answer we want there!"

  "Okay, I agree!"

  "Wow, I also agree with this stimulation."

  "It's not playing, it's exciting, but I agree!"

  "I have no opinion!"

  "I listened to Sister Shanshan."

  Finally, everyone decided to go to the south of the village after two o'clock in the evening . Look, there are Ye Lanshan, Yu Haotian, Zhou Kai and Chen Qing who went there, Nie Feng was left to watch the supplies and protect Zhou Yan, who has no abilities. At first, Nie Feng disagreed, but Yu Haotian suppressed it directly.