𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘

✿✼:*゚:.:*・゚゚・

—— summer love
( summer was when her year began )
This summer has been the best and worst summer of my life.

:*゚:.:*・゚゚・

—— summary

—— summary

:*゚:.:*・゚゚・

          Florence Artemis Castillo loved summer. She adored June to August, it was where her year truly began. It wasn't just because of their trip to the Castillos summerhouse, or the annual bonfire but mainly due to the people she was there with. Florence and her family spend summer with the Conklins and the Fishers.

          Isabel 'Belly' Conklin and her brother, Steven, visit Cousins, along with their mum and stay with the Fishers every summer. And while Florence's younger sister, Sydney, is best friends with Belly, Florence would rather spend time with Steven, especially since this summer he managed to wrangle his way into a relationship with her best friend, Shayla Wang.

          And every summer was the same, the fisher boys, the conklins and the castillos would spend all summer having fun, with trips to the beach, the annual fourth of July party and everything they could think of.

          Except this summer was different. Belly had changed, she had grown up and come out of her shell. Sydney was more smiley, and more independent. Conrad and Camden, Florence's older brother, were more moody and closed off. Emmeline, Florence's mum, was secretive but happy and Florence was more awkward and laid back than ever.

          Everything was different, but no one really knew why. But it was still summer, and they all would make the most of it. Which is why, along with Belly, Florence decided to do the debutant ball. The two having a good time while they all tried to have a normal summer.

          And throughout it all, Florence's awkward nature seems to once again gain the attention of the oldest Fisher brother, the two getting closer and closer throughout the summer.

          Too bad it was only a summer love.

BELLETASTIX

BELLETASTIX