010. she. isn't. you.

chapter tenshe

chapter ten
she. isn't. you.

FLORENCE WOKE UP a few days later, almost immediately letting out a sigh

FLORENCE WOKE UP a few days later, almost immediately letting out a sigh. It didn't take long for Camden to come barging into the girl's bedroom. He sat on the end of his sister's bed, a smile on his face that scared Florence slightly.

"It's weird when I'm the one not having relationship problems." Camden stated.

"Excuse me—oh, you spoke to Syd and Conrad." Florence sat up with a sigh.

"Conrad is in love with you, Syd is in love with Belly so why is no one doing anything?" Cam asked, completely baffled.

"Um, because, I don't know, we all have different shit going on and relationships are not at the fore front of our minds." Florence tried to explain. "I don't know, Cam, okay? And I don't care, I have bigger things to deal with right now."

"Like what?"

"Finding a volleyball partner, finding a deb ball escort." Florence listed.

"The answer to those could be the same person." Camden shrugged.

"If say Conrad right now I'm going to hit you with my pillow." Florence threatened.

"I didn't say it you did." Camden defended himself, standing up and going to leave her bedroom. "But I think he's a good candidate."

"Whatever." Florence rolled her eyes. She got up from her bed, going to have a quick shower. She wrapped the towel around herself, sitting back on her bed and writing in her song book for a little while.

When it was time, she plaited her hair in two dutch braids before putting on a pair of gym shorts and her purple 'play it forward' volleyball tournament tee, the words 'Team Flo' written across the back.

She put her trainers on, grabbing her extra tee before bouncing down the stairs, meeting her family at the bottom of the stairs. The Castillo family made her way towards the Volleyball tournament. Florence jumped out of the car, immediately making a beeline towards her best friends.