006. crashing first dates 101: just don't

chapter six crashing first dates 101 : just don't

chapter six
crashing first dates 101 : just don't

AFTER THE DEB TEA, Florence headed back home, lounging around for the rest of the day before she had to get ready for Laurel's book party

AFTER THE DEB TEA, Florence headed back home, lounging around for the rest of the day before she had to get ready for Laurel's book party. She put on a black tennis skirt, pairing it with a white shirt and a black and grey striped sweater. She plaited her hair and put it in a bun and grabbed her black converse.

The Castillo family all gathered in their lobby before travelling over to the Fisher's beach house. As soon as they arrived, Camden sat down with the other boys, grabbing a controller and joining in on whatever game they were playing. Emmeline ventured upstairs to find Laurel and Susannah leaving Sydney and Florence alone.

"How was the deb tea?" Sydney asked her sister.

"It was good, I had fun." Florence smiled. "The girls are nice and I was very happy about spending all afternoon with Shayla."

"That's good." Sydney nodded. "Did Belly have fun?"

"I think so." Florence told her honestly. "She was a bit awkward but it was okay."

Sydney made a face, nodding her head along with Florence's words. Florence was about to say anything when Belly bounced down the stairs to where they were stood.

"Belly, look at you." Florence spoke. "So cute."

"Thank you." Belly smiled, poking her head into the living room where the boys were sat. "See you guys later."

Jeremiah turned to face her, his mouth dropping. "Damn!"

Jeremiah stood up, leaving the game. Steven huffed. "Are you kidding? No. Yeah, fine, just abandon the game completely, Jere."

"You... look... hot." Jeremiah told Belly, grabbing her arm to spin her around. Sydney rolled her eyes at Jeremiah and Belly, moving to take the boy's place on the sofa.

Steven glanced at the two. "Hey, hey, hey, stop flirting with my sister."

"Shut up, Steven." Belly ordered.