XVII - Quick

After dropping Ariana at home, Jungkook leaves Namjoon a text and paces his car towards his ex's house. Drunk Evelyn is a mess and if any man he trusts with her he'd be no one other than himself.

With the spare keys he received the time they were dating, he opens the door and barges inside. The living room is completely empty. He briskes his steps in the direction of her room and witnesses a fast asleep Evelyn on the bed.

Seconds later, someone enters the room from behind. Jungkook turns around only to find a half naked Taehyung which instantly makes his blood boil.

"What were you planning to do with her?" Jungkook lunges for the man and slams him into the wall, his hands blocking his air supply. It doesn't take the latter much time to remove his grip and push him back.

"I was trying to do nothing." He spits out, furious at the latter's absurd accuses.

"Then care to explain why are you naked?" His doe eyes burns with pure scorn and disdain for taehyung.

"It's only because of you."

"What did I do to have you half-naked at midnight in her room?" Jungkook snarls.

Indignant, Taehyung fires back, "You forced her to drink and she puked all over me and herself."

Purposely bumping his shoulder into younger's, Taehyung makes his way towards her closet and withdraws her nightwear. Jungkook turns around, watching what the latter is upto.

Taehyung throws the clothes towards him "change her." He is about to walk out of the room when jungkook mocks, "why don't you do so? You are her boyfriend right?"

Taehyung glances to the side such that male is within his peripheral vision. In the short silence that hovers between the duo, the fire in his eyes cools down and he mumbles, "You've seen her. I haven't."

With that, the door is slammed shut.

Taehyung wasn't indifferent to Jungkook and Evelyn relationship. Even if Evelyn never stroke a conversation about him, It wasn't hard to guess that Jungkook was someone precious to her since she had his pictures in her phone and in couple of frames.

Although earlier today, Jungkook didn't get to complete his sentence yet Taehyung immediately knew who Jungkook was to her. The similarities his face represents with Evie's aren't too hard to notice.

Taehyung gets himself spare clothes from the guest room and swipping his car keys off the table, leaves.

This isn't his place.

_

Namjoon enters the room only to be greeted by the soft snores of the girl soundly asleep on the bed. His lips tug into a small smile as he walks towards the sleeping figure and lays himself beside her.

With couple of meetings, his work stretched till the end of the day. They were planning to open a new branch in Venice. Turns out it wasn't easy as he presumed it to be.

The bouquets placed on the nightstand are quick to grab his attention. His eyes lands on the note in them and he can't stop himself from reading it.

"No name." He looks on both the sides of the note but doesn't bother himself much about the sender deeming him to be Jungkook.

"What? birthday? Oh gosh... how did I forget it?" Namjoon mumbles to himself and rubs his forehead, wondering how did he forgot such an important day.

"Happy birthday baby. Sorry I am late." He presses a peck on her temple before placing his lips on her soft ones. The taste of alcohol invade his mouth etching his face in a small frown.

"Did you drink Ari?" He frowns.

In response, the mentioned girl only shuffles in her position and tossing to the side, flings her arm and legs around him.

"You are cute. So I'll let this slide this time." He chuckles and pulls her closer, guiding her head to rest on his chest and runs his fingers through her wavy hairs with guilt slowly eating up his insides at the sight of withering flowers by her bedside.

It is her birthday and he couldn't even bring her a gift. Heck he didn't even wish her when he should be the one to say it first. She lost her mother. That makes him the one to take care of her. Feels himself miserably falling, he glances at the digital clock resting on the night stand.

11:18 pm.

He still has some time left.

He can't let her birthday pass just like that.

He has to do something and real quick.

__

📍4:40PM, Aug 14, 22.
📍 Short part because let's just keep the surprise for cliffhanger.
📍 Please leave a lots of comment for me.
📍Thanks for the wonderful response guys. 8.93K thankyouuuu sm. I looooooove you.

Whenever I see your messages on my board like I've been looking for you or I found you after so long, I've been searching like crazy... I feel really happy like maybe I do matter.

I haven't been talking to my friends lately, one of the best friendship I've ever had is slowly deteriorating. you guys are all I've. <3

I quit my job. I'll be more focusing on this book and my classes which are about to start.

Blindfold fantasies is on hold for a while because I want to finish this book and frame a proper plot for it (I've lots of ideas for blindfold fantasies, I love this story so much so I'll be patient with the plot. Thanks for your understanding <3)