Side story : Cruise party

The round diamond stone in her little finger was shimmering. Jimin had proposed her for marriage yesterday. The sight of Jimin bent on his one knee with the blue velvet box outstretched in her direction was too dreamy that she cried some happy tears and accepted the beautiful reality and also her prince charming. Well once you Jimin, you can't Jimout.

Smiles never left her pretty face which was glowing a lot today, brighter than the diamond on her ring. He was equally happy and gleaming as her. His hand rested across her petite waist. In her dark red short dress that spreaded from her waist and ended above her knees, she looked breathtaking. He wasn't any less, looking stunning in his black suit.

Together, the couple greeted the guests and received the warm wishes and gifts. Both of them made sure to invite their every friend. Hoseok arrived about half an hour ago. Now were at the bar section. Taehyung came with Kat, a girl he met in the flight and who coincidentally had to attend the same party, later he found out she was Jimin's closest cousin, more like a friend to him.

Jungkook and Namjoon hadn't arrived yet nor did Seokjin. Yes even after everything, Jimin invited the eldest. He wanted to use this opportunity to rectify their messed up friendship. Namjoon wasn't the person to hold grudges and Jimin knew it. If both of them try, things could go back to normal. Moreover Namjoon didn't have any feelings for Jieun now, he had moved on as Jungkook kept him updated from time to time.

After a little while, guests began to fill the cruise. Jungkook arrived with his little daughter, Evie and her mother, Evelyn. It was a mystery to Jimin how he persuaded her to attend the party when their relationship was still lurking at the square one but only if he knew it was herself Evelyn who agreed to accompany him.

Evie was pouting, whining and clinging to his neck, wanting to go with her father. Evelyn would haven't come only if Jungkook didn't have the habit of drinking in parties and getting wasted to the point where let alone he wouldn't be able to drive himself home.

The party was on its peak when Seokjin arrived, of course with Jieun. She didn't look like her age. Young and pretty. Ariana had probably inherited it all from her, Jimin perceived. After wishing the couple, Seokjin spotted his friends and left to have a good chat with him but all he received was a cold shoulder and deaf ear.

"They all are mad at me." He grimaced, looking back at the others. Jungkook was dancing with Evie while companionless hoseok asked Evelyn and Taehyung paired up with Jimin's cousin.

"Don't worry hyung. Just wait till Namjoon hyung comes. Once he forgives you, others will easily do." Jimin reassured him. The elder nodded and left for Jieun who was standing near the deck with a drink in her hand.

"Where are you namjoon hyung?" Jimin muttered under his breathe. Almost everyone he invited, was in the cruise now.

Noticing her fiancé spacing out, Jihee worriedly asked "What's wrong?" He turned towards her with a small smile "It's nothing. Go have fun. I'll join you soon."

"Be back soon." Jimin moved his head in a small nod and left for somewhere silent. He fished out his phone and straightaway called his hyung. After a couple of rings, the other picked up.

"H-helloo." Someone gasped from the other side. A female voice, it was.

"Ariana, where are you guys? The party has started."

"We- we'll be...t-there...soon...jim--" and with that the other line hung up.

"Couldn't they wait for party to end?" Jimin shook his head in disbelief and walked back towards Jihee putting his signature smile on his face.

In the same place, a lot of things were going on.

"Hoseok, did you see taehyung?" Hoseok turned to look at the owner of the voice. Evelyn, she was. He shook his head in negotiation.

Evelyn whirled his vision around. She hadn't seen taehyung since the night when she ended up falling unconscious after consuming a lot of alochol. Calls went to voicemail. His phone was always switched off. He left even without a single word. Just couple of minutes ago, she got to have a glimpse of him and he had vanished again.

"What are you doing here? Evie is calling for you." Jungkook gently grabbed her wrist and brought her back to the party.

Watching the couple heading back, taehyung released the breathe he didn't know he had been holding. He was standing, watching them from the upper deck. No one else was here except him or that's what he thought unless a feminine voice called out for him.

"Running away from someone?"

On turning around, a whisper escaped his lips, "Kat."

Gorgeous and calm. Her aura was captivating. He had seen her couple of times when he'd go to Jimin's place for group study but didn't get any chance to have a conversation. She had changed so much these past years that he couldn't even recognise her today when he saw her in the flight. Her bizarre personality had always drawn him to her. She was that girl who could stole anyone's heart with a mere glance.

"Here." She handed him the glass she brought for him after spotting him heading here. Muttering a small thanks, he accepted the drink. Standing side by side at the deck, the duo sipped their drinks in silence unless he chose to break it asking, "why are you here rather than attending the party?"

"I don't like people. I only came for Jimin anyway." Jimin was the only family she had. After her parents died, Jimin took her in at the sake of going against his parents and looked after her like the younger sister he never had.

"He'd be sad if he finds you aren't enjoying the party."

"I am enjoying the party." She replied, emphasising on the first two words. Raising her glass higher in the air, she proclaimed , "Toast for Jimin and Jihee."

"Yea for Jimin and Jihee." He lifted his glass higher before clinking with hers and chugging down its contents in one go, looking at the mentioned couple.

Jimin looked over the moon, eventually having his dream girl in her arms. Taehyung was beyond happy for his friend. Jimin really deserved it all.

"You seem to have something with her." Kat broke his train of thoughts. She was looking below at the lady dancing with her adorable daughter.

"Umm no, not anymore." Taehyung answered, his eyes travelling to the the same spot.

"Why are you running away from her then?"

"Why are you so interested?" He cocked one of his brow mockingly, his head turned to the side, looking at her.

"Because Kim Taehyung I'm fucking interested in the man you are." She turned towards him and leaning in, softly placed her lips on his. It'd be wrong if said that she wasn't attracted to him as well. He was probably the most beautiful man she had ever laid her eyes on. He carefully parted his lips from her and whispered, "why don't we head somewhere more private then?"

_____

📍1574 words
📍Okay this part mostly included stories of side characters but oh well I enjoyed writing it.
📍Next one will be about the main characters.
📍Please leave lots of comments for me.
📍I really love interacting with you guys in the comment section.
📍I already have the idea for next namjoon series, it'll be mature as well.
📍Should I reveal the title?👀