XXXV - Closure 🎨

"How are things going on?" Jungkook gets himself a cartoon of milk from the fridge.

"Never been better." I smile, lathering the butter on the toasts. Namjoon has left early for hospital and the rest are still asleep.

"Happy father's day appa." A chirping, giggling Evie comes running into the kitchen and Jungkook instantly lifts her in his arms.

"You are the best appa." She puckers out her lips and presses them on his right cheek.

"Thanks love." He kisses her head.

"I have gift for you."

"You do?" She nods.

"Go bring it." Jungkook leaves her on the ground and she makes a straight run back to their room.

"It's father's day. What do you plan to do?" He nudges me with a mocking chuckle.

"I don't know maybe take him out on movie date?" I shrug and we both laugh as the flashbacks reel back.

"I don't know where do we stand. We have done things father daughter doesn't."  And I have started to want him in the ways unusual in a normal father daughter relationship.

"Why don't you talk it out with him?" He suggests as if it's a piece of cake.

"But what do I ask?" That I want him not as my father but as a man. "It's not that simple jungkook. He has never word out what he feels about us." Heck if he feels anything at all.

"We need a plan."  He averts his gaze from the tv screen and looks at me.

"Yea." But what plan?

Right then a commerical starts to play on the tv about book your movie tickets on whatever site and get 50% discount and take out your father on a movie date.

"Ari, It's father's day!"

"And? You want me to take him out on a movie date?"

"No! Just celebrate it. I've a feeling that it'll help out."

"It'd be weird. Fcking him one day and wishing him father's day the next."

"It'll be worth a try."

And it was. Because after the celebration we were doing each other and I was sure he wanted the same what I did.

"Hyung Ari says Happy father's day..." Jungkook shouts out and that's when I spot Namjoon on his way towards us.

"I did not! You punk!" I am about to lunge at him when he uses Namjoon as his shield and steals a toast on his way out.

I grab a hold of the knife I was earlier using and chase him when a pair of strong arms snake around my waist caging me back in a buff chest.

"Let him be. I know it's more of a daddy situation now." He whispers near my ear, his low deep voice rolling goosebumps along my skin which loosens my grip around the metal and he cautiously draws it out of my hands and leaves on the island.

"Culprit is behind bars. One chapter is closed."

"Really? Who was it?" I turn around in his arms and loop my arms around his neck.

"Clay and Alex."

Clay? Alex?

Confusion crosses my face "Out of everyone, why you? Why would they hurt you?"

"They held some resentment towards me."

"But why? You did nothing to them. You didn't even know them."