❥︎000

:sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ-ᴋᴜɴ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs?

DAMN YOU..YOU CLOUD HOPPING BASTARD!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

-What a beautiful sunny day. The day dawned crisp and clear, Sun poured through the window.

Another day had drowned, bringing with it new hopes and inspiration. The light of dawn seeped into your room. You rubbed your bleary eyes and walked to the window. There was a pearly glow in the sky. You continued to stay there feeling the warmth of the just rising sun.

“ [name]! The breakfast is ready! ”

you jolt at the sudden call from your sister. Brushing your hair before walking downstairs. Seeing your sister in a apron just finished cooking your breakfast.

“ [name] you better hurry or you'll get late. Also I already prepared your lunchbox. ” your sister smiled warmly at you and Pat your head. She sat beside you and the melodic Birdsong take over as you eat your breakfast comfortably.

After finishing your breakfast you run upstairs to brushed your teeth quickly before going down stairs to get your toasted bread.

“ don't forget to eat lunch okay? ” your sister kissed your cheeks before ushering you to start walking to school.

“ I can't wait to make a pack with barbatos~ ” you smiled. in the latest chapters is clear that the demon butler is catching feelings and start expressing it. Too bad the season four just finished. You checked your phone to see a notification of Lucifer reminding you to prevent Beelzebub from eating everything in the fridge.

You log in and collect your AP. Before putting your phone in your pocket and look around while your toasted bread hanging in your mouth. You know. Like a cliche anime school girl or somethin.