❥008

Tʜᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇsᴛ sᴏʀᴄᴇʀᴇʀ

“ I WOULD BE JOYOUS TO TEACH YOU AGAIN AT BAKING. IF MY LADY WOULD LOVE TO. ”

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

_____________________________________________

-Lucifer swung the oak door open, letting you enter the student council room.

“ ah! [Name] it's nice to see you again! ” the red haired prince smiled brightly, you almost thought he wasn't a soon to be the crowned demon king. “ how was your stay, here? ” he pat the chair besides him.

“ thank you for asking, Lucifer and his brothers has been nothing but kind to me during my stay. ” you replied casually, eyeing Lucifer who sit up straight to start signing the papers. “ my stay here is wonderful, I specially fancy the night sky here in devildom. ” the Prince's eyes lit up at your response. Happy at your feedback.

“ I'm delighted to hear that you're comfortable here! ” he excitedly exclaimed, joyful to know that his future exchange student is comfortable in his kingdom. “ care to have some tea, [name]? ”

Barbatos came in, rolling the cart full of freshly made tea and sweets. He gracefully poured the hot tea into the cup before carefully putting it on your table.

“ would like to eat these freshly baked macarons and muffins with your tea, lady [name]? ” the butler offered, which you eagerly nod, eager to taste the sweets.

Diavolo watched his loyal butler, he seems a little excited..? Or just his imagination..? He shrugged. Barbatos always has a calm smile plastered on his face, but you can't really tell if he's happy or not, since the green haired butler never displayed much emotion.

Taking a bite of the macarons, you closed your eyes in pure bliss, that's " the greatest pastry chef in all of the three worlds " for you. Taking another bite, you opened your eyes to see barbatos looking at you with his infamous calm smile but something in his dark green eyes seems to sparkle..?