❥019

Tʜᴀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ sᴄᴇɴᴇ

LEVIATHAN DIED! ”

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

_____________________________________________

-how long has it been since the two of you sat in silence..? It's so uncomfortably silent.

Only the sound of the air conditioner and the song blaring from the huge screen in front of you, could be heard.

The room was adorned with posters of various anime characters, figurines lined the shelves, and a collection of manga was neatly stacked against the wall. The atmosphere was charged with palpable awkwardness as the otaku fidgeted nervously in his chair while you nonchalantly sat on the side of his couch seemingly unaffected by the surroundings.

Leviathan's fingers danced restlessly over the game controller, his eyes darting between the TV screen and you, who seemed more interested in your nails than the impending game.

His cheeks turned a shade of crimson as he shifted in his seat. “...W-well, this game is really awesome. It's, uh, based on one of my favorite anime series....”

He silently curse his poor attempt at initiating a conversation with you.. So lame!!

You raised an eyebrow, your gaze finally shifting from your nails to leviathan.

“cool, so it's your favorite anime? ”

The awkward demon nodded enthusiastically, his nervousness causing his words to tumble out in a rush. "Yeah, I mean, I've watched like, a ton. I even went to a few conventions and got some exclusive stuff, like that limited edition figure over there."