❥011

ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ

ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ

“ GUESS OBEY ME MC IS JUST BUILT DIFFERENT. ”

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

_____________________________________________

-the human's face grew confused at diavolo's word. While demon brothers look at Yuki with different emotions.

“ devildom...? ” the human meekly asked looking at the place with bewilderment, diavolo noticing the human's confusion, he frowned slightly.

“...oh, pardon me. feeling a bit shocked, are we? Well, that's understandable. You've only just arrived after all. ”  diavolo smiled warmly to ease the confused human. “ as a human, it will probably take a little while for you to adjust to things here in the devildom. ”

Confusion and shocked continue to grow at the human's face. brows furrowing at what the man said trying to understand the situation.

“ is this a dream...? ”

Scanning the room, your eyes fell upon a figure standing in front of the devildom prince, the human's body language exuding slight fear and confusion. Shoulder tensed.

You look closely at the human, observing him.

Yuki's face is a mask of bewilderment. You're quit surprised that he didn't freak like some human would do at this situation.

Guess obey me mc is just built different.

Like common, a normal human- *I don't think mc is normal*- suddenly got teleported to an unknown place, and the demon's realm nonetheless, which is the creature of terror and evilness. But noooo the mc just accepted the fact that they'll be stuck here babysitting a bunch of constipated demons. Forging pacts left and right, and not to mention, they even got killed by some ungrateful emo cow, just to solve their family dramas.