❥005

ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏʀᴅs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟᴅᴏᴍᴇ

“ DAMN.. SATAN IS SUCH A PRETTY BOI. ”

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

_____________________________________________

-Sipping the hot tea prepared by barbatos, the [h/c] haired female sat comfortably in the sofa. While Lucifer silently observed the new exchanged student.

He was caught of guard when the red haired prince suddenly blurted out that he will be adding you to the program. He can only sigh in exhaustion, preparing for more trouble to come in the future. But of course the avatar of pride didn't show that he was bothered, he just nodded while keeping his calm.

“ where will I be staying? ” you started, looking around the huge ass room. The Raven haired male blinked, before clearing his throat.

“ I'm glad you asked, you will be staying here, at the house of lamentation for the rest of the school year. ” he sipped his tea before continuing. “ this is the dorm of the student council, so of course that means that you'll be living with us seven brothers. ”

Interesting~

“ so I get to live with seven hot men? Definitely not complaining. ” the princess smiled slightly nodding in gratitude at the male before her.

Lucifer picked up the newspaper that laid in the table to read the new juicy gossip. You could even see a white haired tanned demon, being featured making different post, as the Raven haired demon keeps flipping the page to find an interesting news.

The two peacefully read the news-

“ MAMMON GIVE MY MONEY BACK.. ! ”

“ HA?! I ALREADY TOLD YA, I DON'T HAVE YER MONEY..!! ”