❥021

[ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ]

" DID I FINALLY GOT YOU FLUSTERED, MY LADY?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

_____________________________________________

--The faint sounds of papers as you flick it to the next page, tickles your ear while inhaling the relaxing familiar scent of the books you've grown to loved. Your hand went towards your drink to take a sip, making sure to savour the taste before leaning back against the soft velvety chair.

The public library has been surprisingly empty since you entered here- minus the hot librarian sitting silently beside the counter- minding her own business. Sometimes a couple of succubi or witches, saunters around the spacious room. Looking around sections of books.

This particular moments never cease to bring great comfort to you, especially these moments- where you enjoy a cup of your favorite drink and leisurely flip the next page of the book you've chosen.

Though the calmness you were feeling quickly disappeared when you read the part where the male lead was being an ass to the main character- throwing the keychain that the MC was working his ass just to get his hands on that expensive thing- but the male lead being a huge dick, he fucking throw it like it was just some piece of trash.

Oh you couldn't wait for the redemption arc and see him chasing after the main character.

Shaking your head in disappointment when you finally reached the latest chapter, wishing that the author would update fast. Oh well, seems like you'll finish the book you were just reading earlier, then.

Turning off the device, as you held the book to start reading again. But sounds of faint footsteps reached your ears as well as, eyes watching your every move- it's been like that since you entered, but decided to ignore it.