❥002

Dɪᴀᴠᴏʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟᴅᴏᴍ

OH MY GOD... WAIT..NO I'M IN HELL SO, OH MY DIAVOLO..! ”

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜: 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙚

.

SWEETIE LET'S GO? ” YOUR DADDY- I MEAN father called out to you from downstairs. Today is the day you'll visit his friend and that friend is 'diavolo' so if you're a diavolo simp you're probably excited to meet him.

“ I'm excited to meet his butler.. ” you mumbled. Packing your things and run downstairs to not keep your daddy- father waiting. he opened the door and carry your things like a gentleman.

“ w-what's that..? ” you asked your father chuckled and smiled at you happily.

“ it's a portal silly. ” he held your hand to guide you through the portal.

“ welcome to the demon Lord's castle Lord Isaac. ” greeted a very handsome lad. He has short dark green hair with bangs reaching his eyebrow. He bowed politely. suddenly he made eye contact to you.

“ you must be lady [name]. A pleasure to  meet you again. ” god.. His smile. You almost stop breathing. Barbatos in the flesh is sooo hot and pretty. But you remained composed and greeted him with the same polite smile. His dark green eyes stared at you for couple of second before he finally lead you to his master.

“ hehe nice ass.. ” while walking behind the butler you immediately stared at his ass and oggled at him. Sis I have priorities! Your father just silently observed the haunted paintings while you. On the other hand is simping.