❥︎004

Oᴜʀ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴀʟʟʏ--ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ғɪʀsᴛ sɪᴍᴘ

“ I SWEAR! WHY DOES EVERY MAN NAMED LUCIFER, ARE HOT AS FUCK? ”

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

_____________________________________________

-laying comfortable within the comforts you sigh in relaxation. Feeling the soreness of your body gone as Barbatos aftercare is no joke. Those magic hands really did a magnificent job, massaging your back.

Damn... This you just fuck--dominate Barbados..?? Well yes.. But barbatos: one of the most powerful and mysterious demon. Just begged and whine like a whore while you gave him a hand job??

Sure you'd always daydream about fucking a fictional characters but.. Is this really happening? Just a while ago you were playing obey and then you got hit by truck-kun after that waking up only to met god, then what?? He immediately dump a lot of impossible task at you?

How cliche can this be??

Anyway-

Opening your eyes, you rolled over to your side and can't help but remember about your activities last night.

***

m-master..! Gonna cum..! ”

Looking down at the fucked-out demon beneath you. You could see his dark green orbs filled with lust and adoration, looking at you with tears streaming within them. Panting and moaning as you ride him.