❥020

[ sɪʟʟʏ ʙᴏʏ ]

[ sɪʟʟʏ ʙᴏʏ ]

" ....I'LL STOMP YOU INTO THE GROUND..."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜!⚠; 𝐃𝐨𝐦𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫, 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐛𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐧, 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐧𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐝𝐮𝐛𝐜𝐨𝐧, 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.

_____________________________________________

-Gulping thickly at the commanding tone, he was flabbergasted, like just a minute ago, he was sure he has the upper hand to corner you...

But how did it come to this..

" everything happened so quickly?! And I couldn't do a thing! " and now his visions are blinded by your own necktie, hyper aware of your foot still teasing his hardened?? Member...

How did he get turned on by this???? He was supposed to unleash his wrath for making a fool out of him and gaining the upper hand back. But why did he get hot and bothered and..

Embarrassed??!

The avatar of wrath yelp silently when your hand went to his chest. He squirm but it was in vain as his hands are useless as him. Tied and trembling.?

" o-oi! Just what do you think you're d-doing?! " Satan growled squirming and trying to take of the blindfold. Earning a smack in the cheeks with the rose you picked earlier.

" [n-name].! Why I am tied up...? " his voice lower in embarrassment. But why is he feeling like that all of a sudden? Is it because of your commanding tone and the way you handled him Roughly? Him? The avatar of wrath everyone fear him as?